Pregnant Chin Pics! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Pregnant Chin Pics!

Okay, since Jade has bombarded Audi's weight thread with some really great pregnant pics...Skye said she can give Audi a run for her money. The standard in the following pics were taken last night of Skye in all her pregnant glory...The black velvet pics are Sage who is still messing with my head as to whether or not she's really pregnant (I think so, but her weight keeps fluctuating...can't tell by her mood, because she's my moody sprayer! )

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awwwwwwwwwwwwww she looks miserable.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 06:53 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

That one of Skye on her house was so grumpy looking because I woke her up with this pregnancy, she's actually turned into a LOVE BUG!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 07:59 PM
Kansas City Chinchillas

They are both beautiful chins!

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Awww, Skye is soo round!!! Sage is hiding it well...she better be preggers (with a little bv girl )

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by lixx
Awww, Skye is soo round!!! Sage is hiding it well...she better be preggers (with a little bv girl )
I know! She's being a brat! She sprayed me right after taking those pics!

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 09:37 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

The nerve!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 10:18 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

I love seeing everyone's pics of Chinnies. The only problem is it makes me miss mine that much more. It's going to be such a long time before I can own chinnies again. It's hard to be patient. Chinnies are great.

Thanks for sharing those pics, Mandie! Your girls are so beautiful... Black Velvets have a special place in my heart and always will.

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 10:21 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

AWWW!!! Yep, she beats Audi. (She's also got a good month on her too. ) I can't wait to see chinnie babes from your girls, Mandie!!

Stephanie

post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-21-2004, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Neither can I! I TOLD you she was getting HUGE!

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #11 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 03:18 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

I took a good look at Skye tonight and she actually almost looks like she is "open"...I did some calculating and if she were to have them tonight, that would mean that she got pregnant April 2nd...she wasn't put into breeding until April 20th So, according to my calculations, she still has a good month to go...poor girl!
Oh, and I also had to remove her collar tonight... it started to feel a bit snug...good thing the new collars have 6 adjustible settings on them! Although she won't be collared again until after her kits are weaned...she is shut off from Jax though...he likes to visit her through the wire as you can tell in some of the pics

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at

Last edited by Chinchilla_Girl; 07-23-2004 at 03:21 AM.
post #12 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 05:24 PM
Formerly Known as Roz

Why does she wear a collar, Mandie? Is she in some kind of breeding run?

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #13 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 06:48 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Yes, she's in a run right now...they will be getting replaced shortly (when my wire gets here) will melamine runs which are lots bigger soon.

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #14 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 08:25 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

Poor Mandie! The waiting just kills ya don't it.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #15 of 22 (permalink) Old 07-23-2004, 08:40 PM

Awww they are adorable.

Tags
black velvet