Puzzle with a chinnie! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-12-2005, 10:22 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Puzzle with a chinnie!

So, today Dan and I were out and about before we went to my in-law's house.

We went to a pet store, as I was looking for Oxbow's "Bunny Brome", hoping that would encourage Monkey to eat his hay.

We were walking through the store, and they had some puzzles by the checkout. I walked by, not really paying attention, and Dan stopped to look at them (Dan likes to put together puzzles). He then came up to me and was showing me. I was looking at it, and then he points to the top! There was a chinchilla!

The puzzle was with all the endangered species, and low and behold, there was the short tailed chinchilla!

Now, I can't wait to put the puzzle together!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 01:44 AM
Adolescent Pup

Thats great!! Puzzles are such good fun, could you take a picture of it and show us when it's done?

Lois Isabel

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:31 AM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phawn
Thats great!! Puzzles are such good fun, could you take a picture of it and show us when it's done?
That I can do! I'm hoping my husband starts on it tonight!

Karen

[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 11:49 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Do you mean a jigsaw puzzle?

My handsome Prince

Swirly, Squashy, Squishy, Spot, Star, Slash and Rocky

Indy and Myfanwy

Tilly, Emil, Sonny and Smudge
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 12:14 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_smurtles
Do you mean a jigsaw puzzle?
Yep!

Karen

[

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 09:24 PM
Part of the Pack

Awww will you send me one!?

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 10:19 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plummie
Awww will you send me one!?
A picture or the puzzle?

Karen

[

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Part of the Pack

A puzzle!

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:50 AM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Quote:
A puzzle!

I'll have to get back to the store to do that sometime. They had one left, but I seriously doubt it'll be gone by then. How bout we do a trade? One puzzle for one hammock?

Karen

[

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 12:51 PM
Part of the Pack

Sounds good to me, Karen! Just let me know which pattern you would like. I am so excited now!!!

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-14-2005, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Quote:
Sounds good to me, Karen! Just let me know which pattern you would like. I am so excited now!!!
I'll try to get there ASAP to get the puzzle. I'll let you know when I get it, that way I can send it out to you.

Karen

[

Tags
endangered species, pet store