Roxie & Roo Pictures!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-08-2004, 07:36 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Talking Roxie & Roo Pictures!!

We finally were able to take more photo's the one's we took after a few days of the girls being here didn't turn out so great, and then we had the "soft poo" situation so we were letting them be for a few days, now all is great with both girls and they are now caged with Eve and appear to be very happy
We took these photo's off our bedroom patio in hopes of showing off Roxie's blue eyes better w/out having to use the flash that caused red-eye.
I hope they look okay.......We took 2 different shots of Roxie's eyes so maybe you can see the blue.

Roxie (in front of our grapevine)

Face shot of Roxie

Closer face shot of Roxie

Roo (in front of the grapevine)

Roo not looking too pleased, haha

The breeder has been busy with shows, and fairs so we haven't received their pedigree yet, however we are convinced that Roxie is a blue eyed pink white, and well I'm sure you all can see that Roo is a homo beige
P.S. they both need baths, so please ignore the frumpness.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Tiny Grosskisser

Awwwwww! They're both so gorgeous!!!

Karen

[

post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-08-2004, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh wow. They are very pretty. I love Roxie's blue eyes. She looks like such a sweetie! Roo's expression in that last pic cracked me up. What little cuties!
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Roxie reminds me a little bit of Dusty. We didn't notice really until today (we had the curtains pulled back, as hubby was cleaning the air conditioner) that Dusty also has blue eyes. They are absolutely gorgeous!

We couldn't tell earlier because her eyes always looked so dark, and with the sun shining on her face, you could really tell then.

Karen

[

post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

WOW!! Roxie's eyes are the same color as mine!! That's crazy! I've never seen a blue eyed pink white before!
They are both adorable! Thanks for sharing Kim!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 02:19 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Yeah we first saw Roxie when we went to go get Bacio and Chino and after 4-6 weeks that is all Darren talked about, and we knew after getting elmo and eve that eve would eventually need friends So lucky for us she was still there......
Mandie what is strange is the breeder has (or had) a mosaic that had grey eyes that were very similiar to mine
I know blue eyed chins are rare, especially pink white with blue eyes, so when it comes time to breeding her, it will be interesting to see what she produces.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 02:37 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

I wonder... Would blue eyes be a problem for a show chin? I've never seen blue eyes on a chinnie before.

Both of your new girls are gorgeous. I'm envious. Sigh!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 05:38 AM
Suffers From Southern Belle Syndrome

Awwww ... Roxie would get lost in my house of white hair here in Finland!

In the winter you could have a "Where's Roxie" picture of a chinnie in the snow! (But something tells me chinnies may not exactly like being put into the snow!)

One day I WILL convince Sami that we need a chinlet. (He refuses to have one--he says they look like monsters! ) Until then, I just have to admire everyone else's fine chinnies here.

― Rowan

I've been frosted!

post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 05:40 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks Roz
As for show chinnies I don't know if blue eyes would be an advantage or disadvantage, it's not common for chinnies to have blue eyes, but it can happen, so I don't know on that question
Rowan you crack me up sometimes, btw love the new title, hehehe

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

Last edited by DirtySouthChins; 08-09-2004 at 05:42 AM.
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 08:51 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Smile

They r both very beautiful
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 10:22 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Cute pics! Roo looks like a koala bear to me in the last one!

Rats have rights...& mice too!
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 10:32 AM
Tiny Grosskisser

Chinlets, now that is a cute nickname for a chinchilla!

Awwwww! They don't look like monsters, either! They're adorable! Which is probably why I have 16!

Karen

[

post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 11:56 AM
Miss New Booty

Awwwww! Kim they are just precious!!!!! So cute!!!! Aww look at Roo's facial expression in the 2nd one! I can't wait to see more pics, Kim!!

~* Jackie *~

post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-2004, 02:14 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Thanks .... Jackie the last picture kills me I just wonder what Roo was thinking?
I will try to get more photo's as they grow

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

Tags
homo beige