Sigh! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Unhappy Sigh!

Again, when it rains it pours.

A couple of days ago, I had noticed that one of Stitch's toes on his front paw was swollen. Beet red, and it looked to be missing fur. We took him to our regular vet yesterday, and he said it had scabbed up and when he pulled the scab off, puss drained out of there. He has to be on Baytril for ten days, we have to soak the toe and massage the toe. Well, today it looks worse! So, back to the vet with him.

Now, to Monkey. I gave him a raisin today and he was making the choking look. He also pawed at his mouth. He hasn't been eating too much hay lately, so there's nothing to wear down his back teeth. So, I'm thinking he may have to have dental done. He's been to the vet numerous times for an eye problem, but everytime they've checked his teeth and they've been fine.

I wish that there would be a month that would go by where I wouldn't have to take anyone to the vet. I feel horrible for both of them!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Oh, I'm so sorry Karen. Things really haven't been going well for you lately. I hope everything turns out to be okay and that things will start looking up for you pronto.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Thanks Natalie. I really hope they can do something for both of them. They're my furry little kids and I really despise seeing them go through this. I wish I could make it better for them. Maybe I should look into becoming a vet!

Karen

[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-05-2005, 09:56 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

I hope your chinnies feel better.

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Adolescent Pup

Oh Karen, sending *BIG HUGS* to you and all your little furry butts!!
Hopefully eveything will be fine, and things will start to turn around very soon!!!!

~Misty~

Tags
regular vet