SouthEast MCBA Meeting? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-18-2004, 05:15 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

SouthEast MCBA Meeting?

Is anyone going the the SE MCBA Meeting on Saturday? I didn't get enough notice to make arrangements for the kids so I can't be there...Is anyone else going and if not, could you PLEASE E-mail Ann Ingram and let her know that you are interested in a show in November? If there isn't enough interest, it may not happen...I REALLY want it to happen! Please, E-mail her if you can't make the meeting but want the show to occur! Also she said there may be another meeting in August so start making plans!! [email protected]
Thanks!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2004, 09:38 AM
Proud New Mommy

MAN!!!! Where was it at? I missed it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-19-2004, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

It was in Georgia...e-mail Ann and let her know of your interests in the November show

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 08:34 AM
Proud New Mommy

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im in GEORGIA!!! ERRRRRG. I always miss the close ones and drive to the far away ones. Where is the November show?

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-26-2004, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

The November show will be on the 20th in Rock Hill, SC...There will be another meeting in August...I'll have to look up the date for you, but it will also be in Rock Hill, SC

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-27-2004, 05:44 PM
Proud New Mommy

I am definately going to that one. I wonder why she didn't send me something about the GA one...

Thanks for the help.

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-28-2004, 11:37 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

My invitation for it came in the mail, but I'll post the date and location information as it gets closer

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 08:10 AM
Proud New Mommy

Oh wow, Thanks!!

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 10:39 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

The Date will actually be September 4th...When Ann sends me the location information, I'll let you know. But mark your calender for September 4th!

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 04:06 PM
Proud New Mommy

Thanks

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-2004, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
The Date will actually be September 4th...When Ann sends me the location information, I'll let you know. But mark your calender for September 4th!
For the meeting, not the show...show date is still Nov 20th

Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Come visit us at