Thaaanks. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 02:06 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thaaanks.

I had Hazel out a bit ago and put her on my lap for a moment ... next thing I noticed was that my leg was wet. The little brat peed on me!

I've NEVER been peed on by a chin, even with six years of owning them. Strange little booger.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 02:12 PM
Wacky Chimpnose

Hahahahaha! Ok, so it's funny to me.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

So Chins must be able to hold it? Thats cool! I never knew that... Too bad she peed on ya though...that stinks!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-21-2007, 03:08 PM

ODD! i've never had that happen before... my Andy always nips at my fingers when he needs back into his cage to potty! lol... sorry she piddled on you ( )
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 09:51 AM
Will It Ever Change?

lol maybe she was marking you as 'hers'

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 02:41 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

haha i havent had chins in awhile, and I dont think I've ever had one pee on me either. I thought they were tidy when it came to that sort of thing...

One time I had Jack out on the porch (the rat) and he pulled at my sleeve to go back in. That's him just wanting to go into his cage to pee (gotta love trained rats) Well I ignored it and like 20 seconds later he peed all over me. There was so much pee it looked like I peed myself...lol

*Missy*
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2007, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie1205 View Post
haha i havent had chins in awhile, and I dont think I've ever had one pee on me either. I thought they were tidy when it came to that sort of thing...

One time I had Jack out on the porch (the rat) and he pulled at my sleeve to go back in. That's him just wanting to go into his cage to pee (gotta love trained rats) Well I ignored it and like 20 seconds later he peed all over me. There was so much pee it looked like I peed myself...lol

*points and laughs*!
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2007, 12:02 PM
Proud New Mommy

oh Steph, I'm just going to say that NOTHING else you have happen to you chinnie related is going to cease to amaze me anymore!!

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by Rocheal; 08-23-2007 at 12:05 PM.