As many of you know I've been having problems with Monkey, Stitch and Snowball.
Monkey had dental done a week tomorrow. He is eating his pellets (or at least some of it), but still not his hay. I'm thinking about switching him over to a different hay completely (APD is what I'm going to try).
Snowball is going in next week Wednesday for dental work, too. So, she has to be on medicine as well.
Now, Stitch. His toe just doesn't seem to be getting better. They told me to keep the area open so puss can come out, which I've been trying to do. He won't hold still long enough for me to rub a damp washcloth on it to keep it open. I got it open yesterday, but today he wasn't cooperating.
I'm at my wits end! He's taking his medicine fine (I'm hoping that knocks out the infection), but his toe still is swollen. I am hoping that it doesn't need to be amputated, but if it comes down to it, it'll have to be.
I don't know what to do anymore!