Tonight's project & a couple other pics - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 12:28 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Talking Tonight's project & a couple other pics

I just got in an order from Pet Products by Nature and finally got a minute to put together some toys for the chinnies. They're happily chewing away for much less than it would've cost me to buy these toys at retail prices!

I got a cute pic of Geri and one of Pecan too, so they're in there.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg toysgumbo.jpg (36.5 KB, 36 views)
File Type: jpg gericagebeg8-7-05.jpg (59.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg profile8-7-05.jpg (32.7 KB, 31 views)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 12:33 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Gumbo looks like he feels left out from the toy fest. That's an awesome pic of Pecan! I love his coloring!

Rhonda

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thanks Rhonda, I'm pretty proud of Pecan myself. He'd just been combed out then dusted and let me tell you, that chin is not hurting for fur! I pulled so much dead fur out, I've never seen anything like it. And you'd never know all that came out, his fur is so dense. I can't wait to see how he does at the show in November!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 02:49 AM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Gumbo does look like he has been left out!! Geri is a cutie but Pecan's colouring is stunning!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 03:28 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

aw! they are all so cute! that's a lot of chew toys!

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 07:31 AM
Adolescent Pup

I agree, that's a lot of toys LOL Gorgeous chins. How are they liking the toys?

Becky
Proud Mommy to Sammi and Leigh (my girls)

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 09:40 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

aww great Pics. Pecan is a stud that's for sure.

I can relate to all the fur thing. Just wait until he's about 7 or 8 years old. Sheesh.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 10:36 AM
Tiny Grosskisser

Hey Jade, my chinnie Stormy has something to say to Pecan.

"Hey baby. You're looking good."

Karen

[

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Steph! The toys are pretty cool! And I bet when you turned around Gumbo tested them out to make sure they would be ok to give to the chins.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 09:50 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Aw your chins are cute and cool looking toys!

post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 08-13-2005, 03:49 AM
Part of the Pack

I love Jeff & Barbi's fresh yummy wood! They make for the best chew toys at the most affordable cost. Just placed an order myself a couple weeks ago, $250 worth!!!! It's great to spoil the chins isn't it?

By the way, your Pecan is gorgeous! Just look at that fur!

Tags
chew toy, chew toys