Toronto Area - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Question Toronto Area

Hi again!! I noticed that a few of you are in the Toronto/Mississauga area and I was just wondering if any of you can give me the name or number of a local vet that is trusted and experienced with chins. I live in Brampton and I have a chin that needs neutered. I'm trying to find the BEST vet for him. I've been calling around but havn't found one I feel safe with yet Thank you.

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Chilla, our female

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

I think I emailed you, but these are the ones that were recomended via the OCA: http://www.ontariochinchillas.ca/php...opic.php?t=131 For a listing of all vets in our area see here: http://www.ontariochinchillas.ca/health.php There are very few around here that are good (for exotics). Did you try any of the ones in that thread in the first link?

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-17-2005, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Pack

Thanks for the sites and the e-mail. Silly me I forgot the e-mail addy was my isp e-mail :hitself: . Thanks again!!

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-18-2005, 05:17 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That's okay! You are welcome!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!