Up Too Early!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 09:56 AM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

Arrow Up Too Early!!!

WELL...... Elyse is deciding to copy Jade's little demanding chinchilla and it isn't too funny when it's happening to you!

I went to bed last night at 11pm only to find myself waking up at 4:00 on the dot this morning to very loud banging and sliding noises.

I jump up thinking that Elyse is going completely insane only to find that she's got her head and front paws in her PVC pipe (its a square- not circle) and she's running in it with her back feet sticking out and banging it into the sides of the cage. It was so loud..

So then I go in the living room downstairs to see if there is an alarm clock in there. There's not.. So I go upstairs to get a little radio out of the kitchen and throw one of my CDs in it and try to head out to dream land.. Of course I have a dream of someone breaking into my house, im sure, because of Elyse making so much noise.

At 4:45 Im back awake to hear her beautiful voice crying.. she's doing that ehh ehh noise... TO BE PET JUST LIKE JADE'S!!!!! I have never been so irritated and felt so loved at the same time.. I got up and pet her for about 10 seconds and layed back down.

She was quiet until 5:20 or so and she decides to start whining again.. I guess she assumed (and was right) that that's what got my attention.. So here I am, at the day of the night- thinking of my dear friend at PT that was just going through the same thing... Wondering why all of a sudden Elyse decided to do this.

Im thinking it was because I was holding her for a long time that day.. I love holding her though because she;s such a cuddle bug!!

Thank's Jade.. IM SO TIRED!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

No one cares

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 01:01 AM

LOL, I can definetly sympathize, all 10 of mine (plus a rabbit and 2 rats) used to be in my bedroom! At least you've got one that likes cuddles though, none of mine are very cuddly!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 01:27 AM
Miss New Booty

Awww Rocheal..
I care! That sounds so cute, although you were so tired. How can you resist, they are too cute, aren't they!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-25-2003, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

lol... yes.. too cute for their own good!! Yeah, Im definately lucky to snatch me a little cuddly chinnie!! Though it can be a bad thing.. Last night she had jumped in the tub- though my leg was up out of the water which is what she landed on, so she didn't get wet.. I was quick to pick her up!! Scared me, I wasn't expecting it!!!

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-30-2003, 04:35 PM
evil_beige

u think thats bad...gizzmo my chinny is out all night and so we get woken at 3/4/5 in the morn by jumping nudging, nibbling of our ears/feet/fingers...nose! he even pulls the hair out of our heads...then at like 7am he decides to settle down on my chest and goes to sleep..even tho i have to be up at 7.30 for work and have to prise him off of me lol

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 09-30-2003, 09:24 PM

I no longer have chins in my room so they keep my mom and dad up not me...lol...i used to love it when mine would wake me up...but thats cause im not a night person....LOL
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-05-2003, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
Proud New Mommy

LOL!! Im glad I don't let mine run around at night. I'd wake up to a bedless bedroom!! And everything I own would be on the floor in peices!

LOL heavensmom- Gotta be nice to throw the chinnies in your mom and dads room!! I sure they thank you!!!