Update on Rejected baby Chin. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Talking Update on Rejected baby Chin.

Howdy All,

i've not been feeling well, and i've been busy as all get out so I appoligize for not posting sooner... but here's an update on the baby .
He's doing well, he's now 3 weeks old, going on 4. He's fat and very sassy. I believe it's a male. And I think we're gonna name him Parascope(because he usually rides around in my shirt, and he likes to have his head out so he can see while he's riding. When i'm holing him he likes his head over my fingers too, and my dad was on a neucler sub for several years...soooo lol). He's a well traveled little boy. he's been going all over N.C. with me! he goes everywhere I go and he's with me pretty much 24/7. He's a spoiled little boy. He thinks he's a little human and doesn't believe he's a chinchilla... I'm hoping when he's old enough and Snuggles is recovered I can put the two of them together, as Snuggles is the sweetest chin i've ever met. The baby is a black velvet, and he's getting darker every day...he's got a white tip on his little tail! he gets that from his daddy (who's a mosiac).
Well I wanted to make sure I got a post up on how he's doing. I'll try to post a little more regurarly!
Lots of love to every one!
-- Heather and Baby

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~Heather~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Once A Cowboy... Always A Cowboy...

slowly one-by-one the chinchillas steal my sanity
And The Sugar Glider Helps Them!

"Thoes that have the ability to act, Have the Responsibility to act."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Here's a couple pics of the baby, it's hard to get a pic that doesn't look like a dark grey blur. He won't hold still! it's hard to hit a movin' target! lol.
These were both taken christmas day
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...ndchinbaby.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y26...oryChin015.jpg

~Heather~

post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 08:07 PM
Adolescent Pup

Glad to hear that he is doing well, keep up the good work

ps: please do be careful when outside with him, im not trying to nag, but i recently lost my sweet glider, nicky by taking him out with me

Lois Isabel

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 08:09 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

He's such a cutie. I miss my chins

*Missy*
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2006, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phawn
please do be careful when outside with him, im not trying to nag, but i recently lost my sweet glider, nicky by taking him out with me
I'm so sorry to hear about your baby... I lost mine a few days ago... I went out of town for the day to get him a new cage (then the pet store didn't have one of the dimensions I was looking for that they were supposed to have -sigh-) and when we got home he some how learned to open his LACHED door...and was gone, we've torn the house apart a dozen times over, searched outside...there's nothing...even my tracking dog has turned up nothing. I can't tell you how much i've cried over this, as i'm sure you have for your baby. I will be praying for you and the return of your baby. Was he leashed?

Keep me posted! Lots of love and luck,
-- Heather

~Heather~

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2006, 11:21 PM
Part of the Pack

I'm glad the baby chinnie is doing good!

Sorry to hear about your gliders

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.

Tags
black velvet, pet store