Update on the trips - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 01:41 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Update on the trips

Now that they're all cute, spunky and fluffy, I had to get some more pics!

All in a row!

"I am SO outta here!"

"What do I look like, a step stool?"

They're so much fun!

(Don't mind the urine on the side of the cage, Audi isn't letting Aston breedback, and she's telling him how she feels about his attempts! For those not familiar with chins, it's a defense mechanism for female chins to spray urine - I just can't keep up with keeping the walls clean at the moment because she's using it so much!)

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 04:27 AM
Crazy Woman Driver

AAAAHHHHHHH!!! When you said cute, you weren't kidding

Caroline
( Just two of my many alter egos )

I
my new job and my girls, Polly puss cat
and Isis puss cat

post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

So adorable! I really like that last picture. Have you decided on names yet?

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 10:59 AM

So cute. Uhm, you can't even see the urine on the walls. I had to go back and figure out what you were talking about and I still couldn't see it.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 12:22 PM
I Heart My Job

They're adorable! I love mosaics. One of these days, I'm going to steal one.

sparkle->
shadow->

To seize the dragon is to face life.

I've been frosted!
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 12:39 PM
Kansas City Chinchillas

Beautiful babies!

Cathy
Kansas City Chinchillas

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 12:56 PM
Adolescent Pup

They are soooo adorable! I love mosaics, too.

~ MY ZOO ~
2 shelties - Blaze & Pandy

1 orange tabby - Max

2 guinea pigs - Peaches and Calli
1 chipmunk - Theodore (Teddy)

RIP Pixie

Xander

Jax
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 02:39 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thanks all! Nope, haven't named 'em yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena
So cute. Uhm, you can't even see the urine on the walls. I had to go back and figure out what you were talking about and I still couldn't see it.
Ok, so I'm a little OCD about keeping their cage clean.

Stephanie

post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 09:12 PM
Proud New Mommy

Hehe I had to look at the pics twice as well to figure out what you were talking about.

VERY beautiful kits. Gosh I love their colors.

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-07-2006, 11:13 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Awwwww!!! What a bunch of cuties!!!
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 05:56 PM
Playful Pup

U have some beautiful babies, I have never seen a color like the last one in the first picture. Is that a mosaic? U definately need to keep pictures of them coming.

Linsey and The Chillas
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 09:09 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Steph, they are adorable! The one chin looks like a mini Aston!
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 09:28 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awww!!!

Rhonda

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-08-2006, 10:40 PM
Oily Chickenspew

SUPER cute

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-09-2006, 01:11 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are sooo adorable!