Well, it's about time! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 09:54 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Well, it's about time!

I got a wake up call this morning at about 7am. I heard Chris get up to close the chin room door as they were being particularly rowdy; I could even hear the terra cotta being pushed against the melamine walls.

Me being the worried mom that I am, got up to make sure no one was attacking anyone else and found quite the pleasant surprise.

Audi and Aston were mating. Sooo, on September 27, I should have some gorgeous, hopefully mosaic, babies to dote on. Cross your fingers! These are both my first place winners (Aston at nationals and only 5 mos old) so I can't wait to see what they produce!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 09:58 AM

wahoo Jade, I cant wait to see these babies
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Congratulations! I bet those kits will be adorable!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Awesome! They are going to be some lookers!! Aston is so beautiful in a male kind of way!

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 10:21 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Wooohoooo!!

~ Jodi ~

post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

awesome!! That is sooo exciting!!

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 11:16 AM
Fluffy Potatokisser

YAH!!!!! Finally! Aston Figured it out! Congratulations!! Whoo Hooo!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 11:53 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

YAY!! I can't wait to see what they produce!! Aston is such a georgeous chinnie, he is gonna have awesome babies!! (Audi is beautiful too!!)
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 12:03 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thanks everyone! Here are a couple pics of the two of them, for the newbies. (Okay, just 'cause I love to show them off ...)

Audi:

Here she is pregnant with Kir and Carrera, her second litter:

Aston:

(Not sure what's up with the color in the pic, when judged they said he was the 'brightest white on the table' so ...)

He's actually darkening up in his spots, the flash washes him out. Around his ears is nearly black due to his ebony mama and ebony/white father.

Did I mention I can't wait to see babies from these two?!

Stephanie

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

*kicks self... AGAIN*

Aston is getting darker isn't he. He is gorgeous, but i'm not biased at all. LOL!!

They will make beautiful babies. BTW... what is Aston weighing these days??

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

He's at 614 grams, 7 1/2 months old. I really think he'll keep growing, he slowed down for about a month after Nationals. I think the stress of the trip slowed his growth a bit.

Stephanie

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 02:24 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Congrats Steph (and Audi and Aston too)! You sure could use some good news in your chinnie world. Keep us updated on Audi's weight gain.
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 05:19 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

Aston is an absolutely gorgeous chinnie! Congrats! Can't wait to see the precious babies!

Karen

[

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 05:58 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

OOOO, How exciting!!!! They are going to be gorgeous babies!!!!!!!!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 06-08-2004, 06:01 PM
Part of the Pack

let the kit booty knitting commence !

My wonderful loves:
Emma, Xavier, SweetPea, Mr. Pickles, Mary Beth, Sheldon,Zena,Cadbury,Kapuah,Walter,Lou,Chip, Dilbert, Cartman, Gessepi,Miranda, Henry & Riker (my chins)/ Bunny, Little Cat,Clarissa (cats) , Lucy & Grace (Dappled Doxies) Simon (GSD puppy), Cookie (Australian Shepherd puppy), Captain Jack (cockatiel)
Bella Chinchillas

Tags
chin room