Where was my head?? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 01:02 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Where was my head??

Ty was the last chin to have playtime tonight...he had a great time of it too because his was the LONGEST! I had put everyone up for the evening, they got their water bottles washed and refreshed and food refreshed. Everyone had already gotten their treats too. I just check on them regularly throught the days and evenings and normally all is well. Well I went in a little while ago and to my surprise, hay was pulled out through the holes in the hay bin and the runs were COATED in dust! And when I say coated, I mean COATED! He had decided to test out all 5 dusters!
Apparently, I had left one of his cage doors open! When I saw him...he was looking very innocent on top of Mercedes cage! Normally one would worry about a chin running loose for an hour unsupervised, but my chin room is VERY chin proofed and nothing other than hay was chewed...and the dust all over the place!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Poor you! And way to go, Ty! He even decided to visit his future gal too!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Fluffy Potatokisser

Yup! It was truely funny! Mercedes was in her Chin Net and sniffing he freshly cleaned feet! She got dust on her too because the top of her cage is wire LOL! So she got a shower instead of a bath!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 01:48 AM
Formerly Known as Roz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchilla_Girl
So she got a shower instead of a bath!
Mandie!!!

-

"They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 08:13 AM

LOL, sounds like Ty had fun
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 08:26 AM
Paw-Talk Therapist

sounds like Ty had a blast!!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

rofl. That is too funny. At least Ty had a good time.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

That is so cute!!! Way to go Ty!!

Owned by 26 chins, 7 cats, 2 dogs, and 7 aquariums

Come drop by!

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Ty tore some stuff up! Mandie, I am picturing it and laughing my head off here!

Tags
chin room