WI show, who's coming? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-08-2005, 11:14 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Talking WI show, who's coming?

Ok, anyone here coming to the WI show in October?

I'm so freaking excited about it! Less than two months away from it! Maybe I can convince hubby to let me have one more chilla! Probably not though!

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 09:45 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

I wish I could go... *sob*, but just not this year.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 01:13 PM
Adolescent Pup

I'M COMMING!!!!!
I'm so excited..it's my first show!!!!!
I prolly wont be taking any of my babies though....just me and the BF.
We're goin to check everything out, meet lotts of people and pick up a few chins!!! Yeppie!!!!

~Misty~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 01:17 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Yay! Can't wait to meet you stormshy! I may be bringing one of my babies for the baby derby, but I'm still undecided. The one I wanted to bring was the one that was recently attacked, and I don't think her fur will be looking nice at all by the time the show comes around.

Karen

[

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 01:35 PM
Adolescent Pup

I can't wait to meet you too! I'm already so excited for this show!!!!
I thought about bring my new baby, the one I posted pix of the other day, but I'm not sure. It looks like I will be comming home with 1 possibly two more chins!!!! (difiently the violet male that jen had on CNQ and possibly her standard female...I'm so excited!!!)

~Misty~

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-09-2005, 10:17 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Jen has some gorgeous chins. I really love her ebonies, but I honestly don't think Dan would let me come home with more. Plus, if I were to get another one, there's a standard male at WI Humane Society that needs a home! He's smiling in the picture, and it makes me melt.

Karen

[

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 08-16-2005, 04:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

Hey eveyone, Hoping you could help me out; I think I'm difinetly gonna put my tan and white baby in the baby derby. And I'm also thinking of showing one of my chins I just got last weekend. Got him from Columbus chins, he's a ebony male, and he got 2nd at the Ryerson's show, so I thought Since i'm there i might as well bring him along.
However, this being my first show and all...i really dont know what i'm supposed to do, I read the MCBA website about Grooming and what not, but what do I need for the show? And what do i need to do at the show/before the show!!!
I know it's still a ways off, but I want to start preparing!!

Thanks guys! I was planing on just going to watch, but since we're making the trip anyway, might as well jump in!!!

~Misty~

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 02:46 PM
Adolescent Pup

Show Is On Saturday!!!!!

I'm very excited!!!!!

~Misty~

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 09-28-2005, 10:29 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Me too Misty! It seems so far away! Darn time going slowly!

Karen

[

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 06:31 PM

Um Right

this is a test- so sorry!

Yea, also I heard about the WI....what does it stand for again?
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-13-2005, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

MCBA? Mutation Chinchilla Breeders Association.

Karen

[

post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 10-16-2005, 11:34 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Did you guys have fun and meet up?

Tags
humane society