Yay! New chinnie pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:17 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Talking Yay! New chinnie pictures!

Finally, I'll be able to show off my new ones! I'll explain which ones are the pictures of my new chinchillas:

The picture with the three chinnies that look like a Cingular bar is one.

The picture of the chinnie with the baseball is another.

Charlie, Bandit and Squirt are the other ones.

Enjoy looking at my precious babies!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../stitchpoo.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...titchdusty.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...cootsdusty.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../raisinpie.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...amacharlie.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...gtowerchin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...rballhammy.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ustyhammy2.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...dustyhammy.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...mieweemies.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...seballchin.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...nditsquirt.gif

I apologize for the fur nastiness on some of the pictures. Unfortunately, Bandit and Squirt have not yet realized how to work the dust. Hehe.

Karen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:34 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Aw they're sure are adorible

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Thanks Ariel. And that's not even half of the chinnies I own!

Karen

[

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:38 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

How many do you own?

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:40 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

I own 27 chinnies.

Karen

[

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:41 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Woah thats a lot of chinnies. Do you breed yours too?

post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Ariel, no....not a breeder. Many people have asked if I plan on it, and I always say that I could never part with the kits. It would be too hard. Plus, I've seen some of the people that come in where I work and purchase pets and it scares the living crap out of me. I wouldn't want one of my babies going to a bad home.

Karen

[

post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:47 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

That make sence. I saw my first not pictureized chinnie in February. LOL i know sad huh? i hear there soft but i have never even pet one. They look so soft and cuddely!

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Ariel, they are definitely soft!! Cuddly, not so much. Mine will let me hold them on their terms. Usually it's the "Ok mom. You can hold me for now, but I would MUCH rather run around than be snuggled by you!"

Karen

[

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:57 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

that sounds like Trinity! so they kind of have alot of energy?

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 09:59 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Ariel, oh yeah!

Right now some are zipping around in the wheel. Creamsicle was bopping around the cage earlier. Fozzie is enjoying the cool breeze on his butt. Hehe.

Karen

[

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 10:04 PM
I'm A Blonde At Heart

Do chinnies have special vets?

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2005, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Tiny Grosskisser

Ariel, with my chinnies I take them to a vet that knows a lot about exotics. Where I live, there's not many that do know about them. That's why I love my vet. The owner use to work for a zoo and knows a lot about exotics. One of the other vets there does the dental work on chinnies. The other vet is newer and still learning about chinnies (thanks to me I think!). So, if you're interested in chinnies, make sure you find a vet that knows a lot about exotics.

Karen

[

post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 09:04 AM
Irregular and Proud!

They are adorable. I love the threeway pileup. Chins do the darndest things.

As for the dusting problem, I had a chin who knew how to use the bath that went one strike for about a month when he was going through puberty. It drove me crazy. I would sneak up behind him and sprinkle dust on him. Take heart, they will figure it out soon.

Patti

Back in NC again! (Army wife and proud!)
Chinnies: Maureen, Max, and Muad'Dib
Cats: Daphne (who says, I only play with mousie toys with a string tail and a bell.)
And introducing: Tasselhof and Kittira (Hubbie's childhood cats, who are 10 and 9 repectively)
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-04-2005, 11:15 PM
Adolescent Pup

You have some beautiful chins, i love them all !!

Lois Isabel