You know you're a chin owner when ... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 02:57 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

You know you're a chin owner when ...

Okay, so I was trying to put my contacts in just now and squinting at the lens I see a hair on it. A chin hair.

If I were anyone else, I'd not be happy. But it comes with the territory.

So finish the sentence with your own contribution:

You know you're a chinchilla owner when ...

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 02:59 PM

You know you're a chinchilla owner when ...

your chinnies have more room then you do.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 03:00 PM

you know you are a chin owner when.........

being pee'd on doesn't upset or shock you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

When finding a poo in your bed that was tracked in on your socks doesn't phase you. Toss it out, roll back over.

Stephanie

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 03:05 PM

Picking up poos
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 03:34 PM

When you find a poo in your pocket or purse (or other odd spot) and don't even stop to think about how it might have gotten there.

... If you know how difficult it is to sweep hay out of carpet.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 03:38 PM

You know that chinchilla's have a working appendix (or cechum) and other obscere medical information about rodents....

Patti
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 08:14 PM

...when you have dust/sand storms in your house year round.
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 08:17 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

When you can sleep through them running mach 3 on their wheel and making the cage vibrate.

Rhonda

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-17-2003, 11:39 PM

When you absolutely have to have your baby in you senior pictures.

I brought Oscar in with me and the photographer was like what is that. After that the photographer loved him. Oscar was so well behaved (with the help of a couple rasins). I got wallets of the picture and when I passed them out everyone just rolled their eyes.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2003, 03:22 AM

What Scarlette said, x 10!
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-18-2003, 08:24 PM
Proud New Mommy

When you're saying "WE'RE PREGNANT" but it's your CHIN'S pregnancy.

OH YEAH!!! When you look at a weird color-marked cat and try to figure out if it's a pink white or a homo beige it is until you realize that it's not. (maybe it's only me because now that I typed that.... it seems I'd be the only one to do it) (I swear it didn't take me long to realize it wasn't either of those colors!)

"Live your beliefs and you can turn the world around"- Henry David Thoreau
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-21-2003, 04:07 PM

when you dont have a wall in your bathroom that doesnt have the mark of chin teeth.... hehe
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-22-2003, 02:56 AM

... when you live in a tiny apartment that doesn't even have room for a table but there is a whole room for them.

Tags
homo beige