You smell like HER! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Chinchilla Discussion Twitching whiskers, fluffy tails, silky soft fur and all else chinchilla!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

You smell like HER!

This just struck me as comical and I had to share.

I had Aston out for a quick snuggle and decided to let he and Praline say hello. I sat in front of her cage with him in my hands so if she got agressive, he'd be safe. She took one sniff and went AFTER him. I was glad I had hold of him or he'd be a hurting chinnie! All I could think of was her being the jealous 'wife' and telling him he smelled like another woman and not to ever come back!

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

...are they fighting? Did I miss something?? I think I am going to go search the Chin section for a minute...

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Praline and Aston were separated immediately after I discovered Praline was hurt so that he didn't chew on her bandage or they didn't play. She needs very little activity to heal correctly right now.

Aston is now in with his originally intended mate, Audi. Praline and Audi were once attempted cage mates - didn't work. Jealous females!

Stephanie

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 01:27 PM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Ooh K...Now I get it...I knew that when she got hurt they were seperated, but I didnt know they still were...or that Aston was with a new woman...haha...Maybe Praline will forgive him someday...haha...

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 02:01 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

hehe too cute.

So much for studding him out between the two eh

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisanne
So much for studding him out between the two eh
I'm still going to try once Audi has a litter. I think a couple good baths, some vanilla or vicks, and a repeat of the smush method, she may accept him back. (Granted, this is 4 months down the road.) We'll see!

Stephanie

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 02:44 PM
User Is No Longer Welcome

Awww poor Ashton
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Praline knows she's being cheated on.

Rhonda

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 05:06 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Poor Praline! Been Cheated on! Poor Aston too...it really ISN'T his fault!!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-10-2004, 05:53 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww! Poor guy!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

Tags
cage mate