2 Adopted!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 08:28 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

Talking 2 Adopted!!

Hi all, just wanted to let you know we have found Mookie a friend, well friends would be the better word, hehehe..... We went to the GCFA (Greater Chicago Ferret Association) last night, and all they had at the moment were pairs, but they had this one pair of sables (M & F) that were just awesome. We took Mookie with us so we could say how the other ferrets would react to him and visa versa, well Mookie and the 2 sables played for well over an hour, getting along great and trying to show eachother who's boss, ect. So yes we just had to have them, The sables are approx. 9-12 Months old, which is a good age I think, because Mookie is just 2 months old himself.
The Sables are the sweetest and most gentlest ferrets, the male one which we are now calling "Mackey" loves his tummy rubbed, and he is a big boy as well, and the female which we are now calling "Nakita" is the sweetest thing, she is more of a silver sable, where Mackey is more towards the brown sable side. Found out for sure that Mookie is a Cinnamon, I still think he looks more like a Champaigne Cinnamon, but who knows.
Before you all ask, I know Pictures, but HP has taken their sweet time getting our new camera to us, go figure something breaks under warranty and they don't want to take care of the problem fast enough, HaHaHa.... Well have a good one, just wanted to give you all an update, and let you know Mookie now has an adopted brother and sister

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 09:47 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Thumbs up

Oh that is soooo cool Navywife!!!
I am so excited for you, you will have so much fun with all 3 of them!
I am patiently waiting for pictures

Keep us updated on how they all are doing!

(you want to see funny? Go to the local hardware store or home improvement place and buy a white dryer tube! They tunnel through it and have a blast and it only costs about 5$ or so)
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 10:01 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Therapist

That is what the lady at the shelter told us last night, and they also gave us one of those very large ferret type tubes that you can get at a pet store, we have it hanging in their cage, and they just dive through it, they are just so much fun to watch!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 11:20 AM

Congrats on the 2 new additions. Cant wait for your camera to come in.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-06-2003, 02:46 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!

Tags
pet store