3 ferrets looking for a home in NC! ASAP!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 04:17 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

3 ferrets looking for a home in NC! ASAP!!!

There is a woman in Raleigh, North Carolina who needs to find a new home for her 3 ferrets. They are 3 girl ferrets and are about 2 years old. They come with a large cage and everything.

The woman has a cat that she found out is allergic to the ferrets so she can't have them anymore. She said the cats lung will collapse if it is in the same room with the ferret.(that's what her friend told me )

Anyways, I told her friend that I couldn't take them because I'm too far away(near chicago) but said I would do my best to help find someone who could take them.

Anyways, if your interested, please let me know ASAP!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 05:12 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Oh yeah, my email is [email protected].
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-16-2007, 06:15 PM
Title Thief Victim

I would love to if it was closer :-( but i hope they find a home asap.!

Carissasaurus Rex
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 10:06 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Update

The woman adopting out the ferrets said she may be willing to drive and meet whoever adopts the ferrets halfway.

That increases the potential ferants(ferret parents)!

Please tell all your friends, these little girls really need a home ASAP!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 02-17-2007, 10:08 AM
Guarded by Waffles

I woudl love to take them but I live in TX so it would be hard for me to get them.

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 01:00 PM
Playful Pup

wow really? I live in jacksonville NC which is about a 5 hour drive from raleigh, maybe I can talk soemthing over with my mom. But I dont know cause I have a house full of animals already I've been wanting to get a ferret for some time now, since I used to have two. But I dont have enough for cage + accessories adnd everything. I'll let you know [if they still need homes] if I'll be able to take them or not after I talk to my mom.

I honestly wonder why people dont think animals have souls. They love, the hurt, they care. Their more loyal than any human you'll ever meet. If they have feelings, how could they not have a soul??

Last edited by Moondust; 03-01-2007 at 01:05 PM.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Well...if you're serious, let me know and I will call the lady and see if she still has them available. You have to get your mom's permission first though, of course.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Ferrets are a biiig investment. Remember that!

As for the three ferrets...why do they have to go? I guess the cat is the #1 in her house? I'd throw the cat in the trash LOL jkjk, I guess you have to pick something.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Playful Pup

ah nevermind my mom said Im not allowed to have any ferrets while I live under her roof...grr, she says they stink. We've had them before and she doesnt like them. Ah well, I hope she finds homes for them!

I honestly wonder why people dont think animals have souls. They love, the hurt, they care. Their more loyal than any human you'll ever meet. If they have feelings, how could they not have a soul??
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-01-2007, 11:20 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

I don't know all the details. I guess she has had the cat longer than the ferrets or something, I don't know.

Personally, I think the cat suddenly becoming allergic seems kinda fishy, but I don't know. I just know that her friend offered me the ferrets and said they needed a new home. I can't tak them because I'm too far away so I told her I would tell everyone and try and help her find a good home for them.
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkeyman
Ferrets are a biiig investment. Remember that!

As for the three ferrets...why do they have to go? I guess the cat is the #1 in her house? I'd throw the cat in the trash LOL jkjk, I guess you have to pick something.
lol
omg you crack me up
throw the cat in the trash
i was thinking something similar when i read this thread
lol
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-02-2007, 01:13 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

i have two and i have to scoop poop like every two days i cant imagine how often with three. geez.... Plus my one ferret seems to be sick alot and vet care is spensive
i spent close to 80 dollars for the last visit....
i love ferrets though
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 03-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Adolescent Pup

i wish i could help. i REALLY want a ferret but i'm way in ms and there's no way i could convince my parents to take me halfway.

Pet Parent to:

Golden/Labrador Retriever: Maxine

My Two Favorite Dwarf Hamsters:

Love you buddy, I'll see you later: Ozzy

Gone, but never forgotten: Drix

I liked this smiley so I just had to add it.

Tags
vet care