Ferret Behavior - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Ferret Behavior

Hey there,

My little girl is always doing something that I have no idea why she is doing it. It's really cute though! She will run up to my feet and roll over on her back. Sometimes she'll wiggle around but she just looks at me with such a cute face! lol What is she doing? I don't know how to respond to it cause I don't know what she wants! lol I will pet her belly and she'll roll over and block my hand with her head or grab my fingers with her paws! lol It really is cute but it confuses me haha!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Don't loose hope! Our furry friends are here!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 11:12 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

sounds super cute.

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

It really is! I just don't know what to do when she does it except say cute things to her lol

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 05:28 PM
Newborn Pup

my ferret, Weasel, does that sort of thing all the time. i really just think she's playing. i'll get down on the floor and we'll bat at each other for a bit until her ADD kicks in. she's such a bundle of insanity!

family = 2 cats, 2 guinea pigs, 5 chinchillas (+2 going to their forever homes in December!), 5 degus (+16 degu babies), 5 gerbils, ferret, lion-head rabbit, chilean rose hair tarantula, pink toe tarantula, tailless whip scorpion, bearded dragon, beta fish, 5 roommates and a fiancée.
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2010, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Aww that sounds so cute! I can't do that with her cause when I get down on the floor to pet her or play with her she rolls over and runs away!

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

haha its like she says look at me look at me come play with me *you get down* she runs away like shes saying catch me if u can chase me chase me.lol

~The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals ~

By Anonymous
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 12-10-2010, 04:00 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Haha, lol Yeah sounds like it! She's so cute though cause when she runs away she tries so hard to run as fast as she can but because she has a limp it slows her down but she is just so determined! that she just keeps going and going! Until she hides lol