Ferret/Reptile Rescue is Active Again! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-28-2002, 05:51 PM Thread Starter

Ferret/Reptile Rescue is Active Again!

*this is a crosspost*

Ferret Reptile Rescue is active again!

http://www.petfinder.org/pet.cgi?act...Shelterid=UT22

I have emailed petfinder at [email protected]

to inquire about why they condone her actions of hoarding and depriivnf ferrets of proper care ( never mind and pertainig probation restrictions) You all might want to echo the query yourself the link to the court ruling is :
http://www.standard.net/standard/new...31018706750+c\

I have also forwarded it along to the folks at Petfinder. I continue to be puzzled as to why she can resume -- there seems to be no justice for the ferrets.

PLEASE UT residents DO NOT encourage Jen Morrison to shelter ferrets!! We already know what happens! - apparently she has amassed a number of other animals as well according to her petfinder postings!

Alicia
at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-10-2002, 10:31 PM Thread Starter

Morrison is at again and this time she is holding a ferret hostage for $500 payment. A girl in Wyoming who needed someone to watch over a foster ferret while she was on vacation was taken by Morrison. it took one week after they got back from vacation for her to get her two personal ferrets back and now Morrison won't give back the foster, Spirit, without $500 in payment for him.

The prosecuting attorney has been contacted and so has Davis Co animal control. They are dragging their feet. I suggested they contact the judge for a search and seizure warrant as the girl is an eye witness that Morrison is operating from the condo and has more than 6 ferrets there. Not only that but she refuses to return the ferret without a $500 blackmail payment.

Please contact the following and pressure them into doing something ASAP. There is not temp control in that condo and the windows are closed and covered over with blankets. Lives depend on it!

Kris neal, prosecuting attorney 801-546-8530
[email protected]

Sue Roden, asst dir, animal control (Deanne Hess if off this week)
Phone 801-444-2200
FAX 801-444-2212

Tags
animal control