got another ferret - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 10:41 PM Thread Starter
User Is No Longer Welcome

got another ferret

I got another ferret today (go ahead and bash me fstybrat). A lady at the same apartments as me is moving to Seattle so she was trying to sell her. She came and met my bf and I and our ferrets and felt that we could give her a good home so she gave her to us. She is a one year old female named Kali. We can financially handle another one so I am very happy to have 4 wonderful furbets, 3 girls and 1 boy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 10:52 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

She never bashed you, tutebugs. She said she COULD HAVE but chose not to. There's no need to antagonize further.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 10:59 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I don't understand why you would say that about fsty...I've never seen her be anything but kind, concerned, funny, warm and friendly...

Good Luck with your new furbaby , she looks very cute indeed.

[center]

[
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-26-2003, 11:25 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Re: got another ferret

Quote:
Originally posted by tutebugs
I got another ferret today (go ahead and bash me fstybrat).
I NEVER once bashed you nor your intentions... I do NOT appreciate that comment at all!! I'm sure you will do what is best for you & your situation... congratulations on the new addition she is a cutie.

(speaking as a moderator, I am requesting of the admins that if this type of behavior continues I would like this member to return to moderated status.)
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 07:18 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Re: got another ferret

Quote:
Originally posted by tutebugs
I got another ferret today (go ahead and bash me fstybrat).
That is uncalled for and just plain rude. If you are going to continue to come to PT, please be respectful to other members.

~ Jodi ~

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 07:20 AM Thread Starter
User Is No Longer Welcome

Well if I could edit my post I guess I would, but just ignore that comment. And, fsty, you did bash me about giving up to ferrets but taking in another and blah blah blah. But whatever, I'd like everyone to comment on my ferret, not my comment....
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-27-2003, 09:49 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I suggest you re-read her post about it. She did not bash you - simply said she could have as you were bashing her. I also suggest you repost this thread and picture, because I'm locking this.

Stephanie

Closed Thread