Hasn't been much going on in the ferret forum has there? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 03:42 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Smile Hasn't been much going on in the ferret forum has there?

Well...I don't really have anything to contribute myself ;]. I do want to say, though, that there is a show hosted by the American Ferret Association -- http://www.ferret.org -- this Saturday in York, PA if any of you have a chance to make it. Details about the show are on the website, and only five bucks to get in. It should be pretty awesome...from what I hear there are simply tons of ferrets, as well as those up for adoption and some up for sale by breeders themselves(apparently some breeder ferrets are HUGE! Definitely wanna see those). Aand of course there's the judging rings themselves and tons of vendors selling ferret toys and such. I'll definitely be picking some things up...a couple of sleep sacks, maybe a sleep cube, some ferret furniture, new treats...haha I don't know, we will see. Anyways I just posted this because there was nothing going on here! Ferret show here I come...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 09:31 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wish I had a way to PA I would definitely check it out, sounds fun...if anyone is going bring back pics

Life's not about how to survive the storm, It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Momma to: 2 human children Audree (2) and Jacob (7 mo.)
3 Doggies: Angel (13), Cricket (1), and Diesel (4mo.)
1 Kitty: Mazey (Age unknown)
2 ferrets - Mocha and Marshall
1 bunny - Ice

Working to make a change, one paw at a time!
Volunteer - Skinny Little Buddy's Rescue
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 09:39 AM
Guarded by Waffles

agreed!

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check out
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 01:22 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Yes...you promised pics remember

(not of just the ferrets but also take some of you with the ferrets too)
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-16-2007, 03:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Hahaha I will take plenty of pics =]

I just really, really hope I remember my cam before I go out the door tomorrow. I'm not naturally a picture taker...I just bought a camera so I could snap at random things around the house. I don't wanna be 30 miles out and realize I forgot the darn thing...I guess I'll put it with my keys and wallet right now haha.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 03-21-2007, 01:18 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

well if its any interest my ferret hasn't bounced back all the way since being sick... He is too skinny and wont keep the weight on
he eats
and drinks
but compared to his buddy is is like half the weight.....
i dont think he will live as long as some ferrets
im sad cause he is my fav
like my baby
hmmmmm