His poor nose!
My boyfriend and I recently got a little boy after much research and reading. We're having great fun with him and training is going fairly well. However, when he's bounding around and rolling on the carpet, he gets terrible static electricity, so every time he comes to wuzzle with us or touches something metal he gets a big shock on his sensitive nose. It obviouslly stings cause he shakes his head pretty hard right after. Obviously I can't chase him around with a can of static guard, but what can I do to help him? Would a spray on conditioner work? Thanks for your ideas.