Introducing Paasan the ferret:) - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 05:10 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Introducing Paasan the ferret:)

Hello folks!

I am here to tell you all about my ferret Paasan...We adopted Paasan in march, to get our old ferret Marco a friend. Marco lost his dear brother just before X-mas last year.

Paasan and Marco didn't get along very well for the first 3 months, but they finally became friends.

But some weeks ago we lost Marco to the cancer and had to let him go...

Fortunatley Paasan had his best friend Teddy the cat...they LOVE to chase eachother around and play...Teddy was only 8 weeks when we adopted him, but was never afriad of Paasan. He walked right up to Paasan to say Hello...and that's the end of that story...They just fell in love with eachother

Paasan is the sweetest ferret ever...he loves to sleep on my lap, and loves to run in the park...He is a happy little guy with so much love to give...

Paasan the pirate

Playtime with Teddy

Marco(to the right)Paasan in the front yawning

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 09:15 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Aww Desire! Thanks for sharing! I love that pic with him playing with Teddy! (now I see what I get to look forward to Passan is such a handsom little man! I'd love to hear more about him
I'm terribly sorry about you losing Marco Thankfully Passan still has a buddy thuogh.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 10:57 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 11:12 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Paasan the pirate -- What a great job you did with that image!!!

He's gorgeous!!

My son and I really wanted a ferret but the voice of reason in this house forbids it... Some nonsense about ferrets being escape artists and us having too much "ferret food" in the birds and turtles and lizards roaming around and the ferret becoming food for the dogs and cats blah blah blah blah.... Needless to say, I have to live my ferret dreams through posts like these..so THANKS!

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 11:19 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

aww Deb... you can "cyber adopt" my ferrets any time!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 11:22 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh trust me..I've already adopted most everyone's pets around here LOL Once they're posted to PT they're fair game !!

- Deb

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-31-2004, 11:31 AM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Paasan is soo cute! I'm sorry about Marco.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 02:39 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Thanks guys...And PicOlio...You can cyber adopt Paasan any time LOL
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 03:31 AM
Wacky Chimpnose

that's so cool that they get along like that, desire! they are all great. i'm so sorry about your loses.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 07:42 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PicOlio
Oh trust me..I've already adopted most everyone's pets around here LOL Once they're posted to PT they're fair game !!
that's good cause I've adopted 1/2 your turtles
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-01-2004, 01:50 PM
Playful Pup

Hi Desire,

I love your pics of your pets. They are cute. I bet we will have lots of fun ferret stories to share.

I know my ferrets use to love playing with my moms cats Toby and Josie. They were best buds. When we first brought Jessie home at my moms, Toby was very gentle with her and treated her like she was his baby, which I thought was funny, because he would just go nuts with Buddy and tackle him. Buddy would respond by giving him a nice crunch on the balls and then would do his little weseal war dance (which you always new when this happend cause you would hear a male cat yeowl!) Then before Daniel got adopted, they use to play with him, but not to much, because he was to rough (probably cause he was an outdoor cat). We had Buddy for a year before we got Jessie and the first couple months were a little rough, Jessie got dragged around alot.

Jessie loves playing with dogs too, she don't care how big you are, she will play with you. She love nipping my dog Tasha at the hills, and my dog just runs away. She use to play with my moms miniture Dachshund when we lived there. Buddy dosn't like dogs to much, except for Tasha. A friend came by with miniture Dachshund once, the dog was really rough with him and constantly barked at him (supposedly the dog played with ferrets before, but those ferrets most have been mean ones, because Buddy was scared of that dog) needless to say, we quit letting them play together. He did ok with my moms miniture dachshund Merlin, and he played with him a little bit and started to come around with him. He liked giving Merlin a nice crunch on the balls too. Merlin was very gentle with them considering he was a puppy.

Jessie is super tiny still, People stilll think she is a baby, expecially when they see her next to Buddy. I don't know if you ever bought ferret outfits for your ferret, but we bought a fleece jacket for Jessie once, for the winter, because she would shake from the cold. Its suppose to be one size fits all, but she is way to small for it. There is no way to get it to stay on unless I re-sew it and cut off about an 2 inches of material around, then it just would look funny on her. So I don't know what I will do to keep her warm for the short winter walks. Hopefully she gets a nice winter coat like Buddy this year.

Anyhow, I think I have shared enough stories for now. Sorry my post is so long!

Tags
ferret food, male cat, outdoor cat