lol - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-13-2006, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

lol

ill post a video of snickers sometime but if youre thinking of getting a ferret consider this..my ferret did this in 5 minutes time while i was on the computer...she knocked over a trash can and covered the trash in my room..she knocked over a bucket of aspen for my hamster...she then must have took my contact case and hid it somewhere because i saw it before i left the room and when i came back it was gone...all of this stuff was put up pretty high so she couldnt reach it but she found a way...ferrets will always find a way to steal break or knock something over because they love watching us pick up there messes no matter how ferret proofed the rooms...o and she must have climbed up my bed because there was a ferret poop on the corner of my bed...so next time im going to the computer ill take her with lol...and thats only 5 minutes out of her cage time think about the trouble she gets into during the hours she spends out of her cage...lol lol

i have lots of babies.....so i just wont list them at the moment but ill eventually put pics here...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
stop rattlesnake roundups!! join neopets.com!!!
STOP impaction and bacterial infections in leopard geckos and bearded dragons!! it can be prevented! use solid substrates like tile,newspaper,slate,shelfliner,newspaper,or reptile carpet...save a reptiles life! there may only be a 10-50 percent chance of them getting inpacted but why take that chance??????
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Where, or Where Could That Fairy Be?

Yep, sounds familiar! Ambitious little buggers aren't they?

I have been sent a Valentine

~Annie~ B.B.- cat, Toffee-ferret and RIP hedgehogs, Prickles, Pepper, Coconut and Nutmeg