lol, for all thos ferret lovers at xmas
Saw this today and thought i would share it. lol
Gift Wrapping Hints for Ferret Owners
1. Clear large space on table for wrapping present.
2. Go to closet and collect bag in which present is contained, and shut
3. Open door and remove ferret from closet.
4. Go to cupboard and retrieve rolls of wrapping paper.
5. Go back and remove ferret from cupboard.
6. Go to drawer, and collect transparent sticky tape, ribbons, scissors,
7. Lay out presents and wrapping materials on table, to enable wrapping
strategy to be formed.
8. Go back to drawer to get string, remove ferret that has been in the
drawer since last visit and collect string.
9. Remove present from bag.
10. Remove ferret from bag.
11. Open box to check present, remove ferret from box, replace present.
12. Lay out paper to enable cutting to size.
13. Try and smooth out paper, realize ferret is underneath and remove
14. Cut the paper to size, keeping the cutting line straight.
15. Throw away first sheet as ferret chased the scissors, and tore the
16. Cut second sheet of paper to size - by putting ferret in the bag the
present came in.
17. Place present on paper.
18. Lift up edges of paper to seal in present. Wonder why edges don't
reach. Realize ferret is between present and paper. Remove ferret.
19. Place object on paper, to hold in place while tearing transparent
20. Spend 20 minutes carefully trying to remove transparent sticky tape
from ferret with pair of nail scissors.
21. Seal paper with sticky tape, making corners as neat as possible.
22. Look for roll of ribbon. Chase ferret down hall in order to retrieve
23. Try to wrap present with ribbon in a two-directional turn.
24. Re-roll ribbon and remove paper, which is now torn due to ferret's
enthusiastic ribbon chase.
25. Repeat steps 13-20 until you reach last sheet of paper.
26. Decide to skip steps 13-17 in order to save time and reduce risk of
losing last sheet of paper. Retrieve old cardboard box that is the
right size for sheet of paper.
27. Put present in box, and tie down with string.
28. Remove sting, open box and remove ferret.~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~