looking to trade a female ferret... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-06-2004, 05:21 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Post looking to trade a female ferret...

i recently got a female ferret fro x- mas & sadly to say i can only have one, & shes not the color i would like.. so im looking to see if anyone else would be interested in a ap w/ mine.. i would really LOVE to have a sable color.. Tavvey is 8 months old, a marshall farm ferret,has the tattoo to prove it, she loves to swim, play w/ the cats,& other ferrets,(shes my only one though) she uses the litter box, & will snuggle for hours..she is fixed & descented.. so if you would like to trade MUST ALSO BE FIXED & DESCENTED.. i would like to trade her as soon as possible seeing that im already starting to like her.. & i cant have more than one.. i already have way too many animals.. but please if you or someone you know would like a CHAMPANGE COLORED FEMALE FERRET then please let me know!! (oh i forgot to say that either sex,, just must be fixed & descented)

thanks so much, katie

*email has been removed and thread closed, as this constitutes a classified ad and was posted before the 30 posts. - admin*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-07-2004, 12:28 AM

*sigh* she sounds like a total doll, why get rid of her because she's not the right color? What if you get a champagne ferret that isn't as sweet as her? Geez, how many ferrets love to snuggle for hours? lol You've got a keeper there.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-07-2004, 03:29 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

i do feel bad about it, seeing that just because shes not the right color.. she is perfectly good, i just want a ferret w/ a little mask.. im going to keep her if i cant find anyone willing to trade not really a big deal, i just cant have more than one.. *my boyfriends rules* or i would have a few hahaha.. i love animals, & have too many!! =] but anywho, if anyone knows anyone wanting to trade.. let them know im here.. thanks a lot, katie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Katie*Kat* })i({

My loving boyfriend, Chris

Chichillas: 42+
Ferrets: Lucy, Salsbury & Dark0
Sugar Gliders: Wicket, Endor, & Modell
Hedeghogs: Thistle & Morndred
Please take a look around my Site & or join my PETS FORUM.

Closed Thread

Tags
litter box