my cute ferrets! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

my cute ferrets!

take a look at my two babies! they are listed under other pets on my site!! enjoy!!

www.angelfire.com/in4/chillas-n-gliders

i <3 them both soooo much!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-12-2004, 10:51 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Lucy is a doll! she looks a lot like my Winnie! Salsbury is cute as well! I love the idea of the cut open basket ball filled with plastic eggs!! I would have never thought of that! In the pic of Salsbury titled "crunch" is that by chance styrafoam? If so be cautious with it as it easily causes intestinal blockages.

I can't wait to see more pics & here more stories!! How big is your cage btw? with all those toys in it, it sounds huge!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 12:39 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

hehe yeah, i know about the styrafoam... (i have done a lot of research before i got them.. about 4 years to be completely honest.. so we do watch for that.. ) but thanks! =]

the cage is two, two story cages, with a tube connecting them... =] they love it,., its like their separate houses..! =]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 01:21 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

sorry if that sounded crappy, i didnt mean it to be, just wanted you to know i do check for that everynight they are out.. He keeps stealing it from the door!=] he just take it with him.. hehehe i havent seen him chew on it yet, nor does it look as though he has... (but he LOVE to chew on my shoes!!!)=] but yes, thank you for bringing that to my attention, so if i didnt know.. (or for someone who doesnt,,) thanks again!!=] have a swell day! =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Katie*Kat* })i({

My loving boyfriend, Chris

Chichillas: 42+
Ferrets: Lucy, Salsbury & Dark0
Sugar Gliders: Wicket, Endor, & Modell
Hedeghogs: Thistle & Morndred
Please take a look around my Site & or join my PETS FORUM.

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 02:21 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aw! They're both adorable!! I want a ferret! T.T

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-13-2004, 09:22 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Katie not to worry! your reply was just fine I would LOVE to see a picture of your cage it sounds incredible!! (there is a thread here in the ferret section that started recently for that if you happen to have a picture feel free to share it
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2004, 01:23 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

ok i will try to get some pix of it, i just had a chinchilla have babies tonight so i have been busy getting weights, pictures & making sure everyone is ok. =] but i will try to do so..
the ferrets love the cage.. they play all over.. haha.. they also have a lot to keep them busy when im away!!we just basically got the same cage Lucy had & then got one of those tubes & connected them!=] so they can be with each other, or they can be alone..*but they mostly snuggle & play together..* =] the are so cute!

Katie*Kat* })i({

My loving boyfriend, Chris

Chichillas: 42+
Ferrets: Lucy, Salsbury & Dark0
Sugar Gliders: Wicket, Endor, & Modell
Hedeghogs: Thistle & Morndred
Please take a look around my Site & or join my PETS FORUM.