My furkids! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 11:18 AM
ferret_frenzy

My furkids!

Ok wanted to post pics of my furkids.

Elliot was our very first ferret, and we got him last year in May. he was sweet as pie. We think of him being a sable point mitt because he has a bib and all 4 feet are white.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg elliot19.jpg (19.3 KB, 44 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 11:20 AM
ferret_frenzy

Next came DS about 3 months later. We decided it was time for Elliot to have a playmate. DS was quite the nipper and alot more hyper than Elliot ever was. DS is 3 pounds and sungglebug now. He is so sweet! He looks like a little polar bear in this pic. DS Is also deaf. We believe that DS is a silver mitt, he has streaks of gray on his head and back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ds36.jpg (9.1 KB, 41 views)

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 11:23 AM
ferret_frenzy

Then in December a friend of mine told me about 2 rescues that were being starved to death. Noel is one of the sweetest lil girls! Her playmate went to another friend of mine and is now bigger than DS. Noel is up to 1 3/4 pounds. Despite what she has been through she is the sweetest lil girl! She is very attahed to my hubby Randy. Noel is a chocolate sable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg noel20.jpg (12.5 KB, 40 views)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 11:26 AM
ferret_frenzy

For Christmas, My sweet hubby got me a ferret! This is when Blaze came to us! I got to pick her out! Blaze is our lil spitfire, and she just keeps going and going....Blaze is also deaf. We baren't sure what color she is. A sable of some kind we are thinking, she has all dark feet. She has a white stripe on her head, so we initially thought she was a blaze, until I found out that the white stripe has to be a certain width. So now not sure.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blaze14.jpg (16.8 KB, 38 views)

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 11:28 AM
ferret_frenzy

The last to join our family was Oliver, just arriving this year. he is so sweet and is gonna be a big boy. His markings are just like Elliots only he is a bit lighter. He loves to chase our feet, and he is very possessive of his toys. He is now appr 11 weeks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oliver20.jpg (21.3 KB, 37 views)

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 11:43 AM
Fertile Myrtle

I've never been a fan of ferrets but your guys sure are cute!!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 11:44 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're adorable Janie!!

Uh-oh, don't you dare start a ferret addiction for me ... chins are enough!!

Stephanie

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 12:31 PM
Paw-Talk Therapist

Very Very Beautiful Fuzzies I like them ALL!!!

MCBA Member

Submit your info today

I Sell Chinchilla Supplies!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 12:57 PM

Nice looking ferrets
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 02:08 PM
Akasha

awww so cute!

post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 02:41 PM
ferret_frenzy

Awwwwww....thanks you guys!!! Steph i would never get you addicted to ferret!!

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 04:43 PM
Wants to Hug Hose Bunnies

They are all cutie pies!

post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 06:11 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

They are all soo beautiful!! Now I have a very SERIOUS question?? would you be willing to share DS?!?! He is by far one of the prettiest ferrets I have seen!

I'm very anxious to hear all about their silly stories! I was introduced to ferrets as my pets about 3 years ago, and now I really do believe you can NEVER have too many! hehe

Do you find that your males are generally bigger than your females?
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 02-19-2003, 07:56 PM
ferret_frenzy

Males by nature are bigger than the girls are, that will always be the case. Some females are rather big though too. Those ferrets that aren't altered are also much bigger than altered ferrets.

I also agree you can never have too many, that is until my pocketbook started to tell me different. They are prone to so many illnesses when they get older that I know as it stands right now, their medical is gonna put a huge dent in the pocketbook. Thanks everyone for the compliments on my fuzzbutts!