New Ferret YAY!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 11:08 AM Thread Starter

New Ferret YAY!!

Hi all just wanted to let ya know hubby and I bought a Ferret yesterday so I guess you will be seeing more of me in this forum as well. He is just about 2 months, we named him Mookie, and as for his coloring, really not sure as I am still learning the basics to ferret colors ect. However as soon as our new dig. cam gets here (since the other one broke) I will be sure to take pictures of him, and share them with you all. I tried and am still looking for shelters in the local area, but so far they are all out of a 50 mile radius and won't let you adopt if you live outside that radius (which i think is wrong) but anyhow, I'm not giving up and neither is hubby, we want to adopt a playmate for mookie, as we both feel it will be good for him, and at the same time give another ferret that needs a good home, a GREAT home. So I just wanted to say Hello to all the Ferret lovers and let ya know I am now part of that world hehehehe.... I'm so happy, mookie is awesome!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 12:16 PM Thread Starter

YAY!! just wanted to add that we finally got a hold of the Greater Chicago Ferret Association and we have an appt. with them on Wed. to possibly get a friend for Mookie. I had been having the hardest time getting through to their website ect, and all the other shelters as I mentioned above were out of "radius" so they said ..... But all in all it's okay, because now we may find Mookie a friend, hehehe..... already getting addicted to the Ferret, can ya tell? lol
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 12:31 PM

Congrats on your new additon and the possible one too. I can see the addiction.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-02-2003, 12:39 PM
Obsessed With Turtles

Talking

I am SOO excited for you! they are so much fun (and VERY hard not to get addicted to!)
When your camera comes be sure to get pictures!! I can't wait to see him.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-08-2003, 05:04 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Congratulations on the new addition(s)! :blob1:

I used to have 2 ferrets. They are so much fun to play with and they do some of the craziest things! Have fun!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.