New here! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by christine View Post
Gunny does the same thing!
Darn cute ferrets!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Critters that own me:
Fenris, Ichi, Koda, Cash [fert-faces]
Dank & Kush [ fire bellied toads ]
Moto [ RES turtle ]
Gracie [parotlett]
Coral & Marlin [clownfishhhhes]
Maggie & Matylda [black & white scotties ]
And one weird boyfriend <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 07:57 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder View Post
hiya! welcome i know i said it in your introductions thread, but i like to cover all the bases
haha, well, thanks!! =] =]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Critters that own me:
Moto [ RES turtle ]
Gracie [parotlett]
post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Adolescent Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristastic View Post
Mostly the days where I have to clean their condo cage. 4 stories of cleaning to do. :grumbles: they need to learn how to use a sponge and the potty in the bathroom!

i know the feeling. i have a two story guinea pig cage, four mouse cages, and a two story degu cage to clean out all the time, usually every other week or so, and the guinea about every week. its fun...i feel your pain lol. but i love them all just the same.

MY LITTER INCLUDES:

"dog"(cause she thinks shes one of the dogs)

"neva"(RIP pepe and hector)

-two white fancy mice, unnamed. 9 brown/brindle fancy mice also unnamed

"dusty, asher, maggie, nikki, bella, sampson, lucky"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 07:40 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzybelle2169 View Post
i know the feeling. i have a two story guinea pig cage, four mouse cages, and a two story degu cage to clean out all the time, usually every other week or so, and the guinea about every week. its fun...i feel your pain lol. but i love them all just the same.
Haha. I have to clean my fert cage and toad tank today. I'm not looking forward to it. Specially since my one boy doesn't 'go' in the bottom where the 'bathroom' is. He goes on the second floor. We put a litter box up there last night because we FINALLY found one that fit.. and they do nothing but dig in it and it drives me nuts. I can't figure out how to make him stop! fjlkdsfkldsjfks

Critters that own me:
Moto [ RES turtle ]
Gracie [parotlett]
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-04-2008, 05:25 PM
Adolescent Pup

lol cant help ya there. lol. my guinea goes in her food bowl sometimes and my boy mice go in their water bowls (i havent had a chance or the finances to get more water bottles since the unexpected litter came) . never had a ferret though, so i'm not sure lol.

MY LITTER INCLUDES:

post #21 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 10:58 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
lol cant help ya there. lol. my guinea goes in her food bowl sometimes and my boy mice go in their water bowls (i havent had a chance or the finances to get more water bottles since the unexpected litter came) . never had a ferret though, so i'm not sure lol.
I just have to catch him doing it and plant his butt in the litter box, but, problem is, he's like a 3 year old doing something he KNOWS is wrong.... He'll only do it when he knows no one is there to catch him. I'll walk past to go into the kitchen and everything's fine... on the way back from the kitchen not even 10 minutes later... "DAMMIT CASH!".. I need cameras and sensors and lights and bells just to let me know when he's getting ready to ruin the time I spent cleaning the night before!

Critters that own me:
Moto [ RES turtle ]
Gracie [parotlett]
post #22 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-06-2008, 06:45 PM
Adolescent Pup

lol yea thats how i am about the piggie too. i just gave up. theres nothing i can do about it lol.

MY LITTER INCLUDES:

post #23 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-07-2008, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Quote:
lol yea thats how i am about the piggie too. i just gave up. theres nothing i can do about it lol.

I keep telling him I'm going to find ferret sized diapers if he doesn't stop.. and then his brothers will laugh at him and " you dont want THAT now do ya Cash.. huh? do ya! no, so poop in the designated poop areas!!"

Critters that own me:
Moto [ RES turtle ]
Gracie [parotlett]
post #24 of 24 (permalink) Old 12-08-2008, 07:54 PM
Adolescent Pup

lol yea. i have to clean out my mice's water dishes like every day cause they poo in them all the time. i cant wait till i get a decent income again so i can get a few more water bottles. :: oh well.

MY LITTER INCLUDES: