New Pictures of My Babies - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-02-2005, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

New Pictures of My Babies

Stitch

Eli

Bisou

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 12:59 AM

Aaaw they're so adorable .. I love the first one ... just give him some pizza and the remote and hes living the american dream!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 07:21 PM

They are so precious!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 07:26 PM

They are SOOOOOOO cute! I wish I could have a ferret, but my parents will never let me get one.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-03-2005, 08:14 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

They're adorable!! I do think the one of Stitch is my favorite, though. Maybe I'm just jealous he's that relaxed ...

Stephanie

post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I'm considering getting another one, but it won't be until next year if I do. I'd like to get a baby b/c when I got these guys, they were already 5 months old. That's why I've had to work so hard with Stitch and Bisou not to bite b/c they weren't socialized. They're good kids now. If they bite me now, they just put their teeth on me and remember they shouldn't bite and back off. They're little boogers.

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

RIP Arthur
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-04-2005, 08:37 PM

so cute! i love ferrets
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 01:25 PM

awww sooo cute!
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-05-2005, 05:16 PM

Aww they are so sweet, I love the hammock pics!
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 03:53 PM

Great pics, i love ferrets we have a few at my college, i'd love to have one but my parents wouldnt allow it. Are males more affectionate than females or are they just as equal? Just curious because the only male we have at college seems to be alot more affectionate than the females lol.
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-07-2005, 05:34 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

My most affectionate ferret is a male (Eli), but Bisou is starting to be just as affectionate. Stitch hates it when I try to hold him for very long. A minute being held takes up time that can be spent exploring.

Mom to:

Fernando

Benny

RIP Arthur
post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-17-2005, 06:55 PM

They look like very spoiled ferrets . I think ferrets are awesome pets.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-19-2005, 11:09 PM

What BEAUTIFUL kiddos you got there!!
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 03:25 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by enosjr2001
What BEAUTIFUL kiddos you got there!!
You too... Percy kind of looks like Stitch.

Mom to:

Fernando

Benny

RIP Arthur
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-20-2005, 03:39 PM

Percy is my sweet boy!! He is such a "Momma's boy" When I got him and his brother Garrett in May, Percy was near death. I got him on Saturday, the 14th, kept him on soup, and put him in his own cage, took him to the vet first thing Monday morning, where he spent from Monday until Thursday afternoon in the hospital. He had a serious intestinal infection that his original owners just didn't take care of. But I nused him back to health. When he came to me on that Saturday, he weighed in at 10oz., Now, he's a HEFTY 2pounds, 7oz.!!! I call him "waddles"
Here's a most recent pic taken last week just after he woke up. Sorry it's so big.