Pics of Ferret Room - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 12:25 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Pics of Ferret Room

I just built this jungle gym for the ferrets tonight(it'll be soon covered in bedding to prevent their legs from falling through) and rearranged the ferret room. As you all have seen from most of my pics, I am a minimalist when it comes to decorating and such but I like to keep things very functional. Anyways here's pics of the room...the jungle gym will be "dressed" by the end of the week. Oh and one last thing...the camera plays mindgames haha -- you might not even be able to follow the structure of the jungle gym...but the last picture does a little better job of helping you make it out:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 12:27 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Whoops hahah I just forgot, I have to put their tubes back...good thing I looked at the pics again
post #3 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 12:29 AM
Oily Chickenspew

very neat!! you sure like those cute build things

i bet they'll love it...and yea, it does make ur eyes go crazy at frist...bet it will be easier on the eyes when it's covered

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 12:31 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

and I thought mine were spoiled
how do you keep thier area so clean
mine go through and make a mess out of my house like in 10 minutes
and they steel
one steals all the stuffed toys and the other steal everything
last week they stole candy out of my kids easter basket and hid it... I am still finding half chewed cany around the house........

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 12:42 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Haha yes these cubes work perfectly for the pets I have...going cube crazy!

And mebri I dunno haha, it's looks cleaner than it is, that's for sure. I guess I'm always thinking of where the ferrets can get to...the ferret proofing never ends. I'm sure it's way harder with kids around too.

[email protected] candy...my guys stash all my empty water bottles...they have a giant box where there must be at least 20 of them.
post #6 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 12:43 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

OOooo you have been one busy guy! Looks great
Cant wait to see pics of them playing on the "dressed" up version of the gym! They should have a blast on that!

Lve Never Fails

post #7 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 12:45 AM
Aspires to Stupidity

That looks really cool, I'd love to see it after it's all covered.
post #8 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 01:31 AM
Will It Ever Change?

wow man that's wicked awesome! stretching the brain muscles i see! well good job, it looks incredible, and i'm sure it's as good for you (to build) is it is for them (to play in). i find doing pet-ish things to be therapeutic......except when you hammer your finger

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #9 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 01:33 AM
Still Waiting

I love it! It looks great! You must have some spoiled ferrets! They must be in heaven! I can't wait to see what it looks like whenever it is all covered

Rest in peace my sweet babies; Sweetie and Butterz.
You will forever be missed
post #10 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 07:34 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulder
wow man that's wicked awesome! stretching the brain muscles i see! well good job, it looks incredible, and i'm sure it's as good for you (to build) is it is for them (to play in). i find doing pet-ish things to be therapeutic......except when you hammer your finger
Haha I totally agree, seeing pets on the things you've built yourself and accessing all the parts you want them to is very satisfying. These cubes are pretty cool....this design had a lot of flaws I had to think of when I was building it...had to do a lot of impromptu changes because the cube connectors it comes with are a bit restricting. You have to have a "free" side to each and every cube formation. Kinda weird. But yes, a great exercise for the brain it was!

This is my pathetic attempt at temporarily dressing it hahaha...don't worry soon there will be hanging tubes and hammocks and real stuff on it -- this at least eliminates some of the wire floors and allows them to climb both and up and down with some ease:

Aaand here are the ferrets:

Bowser(male)

Yoshi(female)

Koopa(male)
post #11 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 07:47 AM
Where, or Where Could That Fairy Be?

You did a great job on a playground for them! Spoiled little buggers aren't they? They are all beautiful- such different coloring on each. I especially love the coloring on the panda with the bib and mittens (Yoshi)

I have been sent a Valentine

~Annie~ B.B.- cat, Toffee-ferret and RIP hedgehogs, Prickles, Pepper, Coconut and Nutmeg
post #12 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 10:12 AM
Oily Chickenspew

awww i love them!!! AND i love their name theme too!

Tara
Andy-Chinchilla
Jaws & Chomper-Firebellied Toads Senor-Tiger Salamander
Merlin-Crowntail Betta Harry Potter-Mystery Snail
post #13 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 12:30 PM
Title Thief Victim

there cute, i love the room, Mine have there own room, well they share with the cats. But im working on getting them more bedding and things. but i love what you have done!

Carissasaurus Rex

post #14 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Aww, they're so cute and their names are pretty cool.
post #15 of 31 (permalink) Old 04-24-2007, 04:21 PM
Will It Ever Change?

awwww koopa is tooo cute. hey with those blankets you have so effortlessly placed on the playgym......unfold them a little and place back on the level, leaving some to hang over the side "in" the gym...they can climb up it or run under it....i know my rats like to scale any fabric in a vertical position.....maybe the ferrats (lol) will to?

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan

Tags
litter box, litter boxes