Pictures! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 07:00 PM
LotsToLove

Pictures!

Ok Ok.. I promise no more swamping the forum with more pictures of my kids. Your all going to think Im completely mad about my ferret babies.... well... I am. :wink:

I just wanted to announce I finally got a small web site up with all their pictures on it !! Ill add more info and goodies in time, but for now, here's the address...

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/ours/fe...rretbabies.htm

Hugs and Dooks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 07:15 PM

Your babies are cute. I hope they all get along well. Do they have a big cage that they all share or do they sleep where ever they want to?
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 07:38 PM

they are cuties. very photogenic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 07:51 PM
LotsToLove

Well then.. first of all I should clarify something. Somehow a whole bunch of dots got in my site address, and they shouldnt be. So here it is correctly,

http://www.angelfire.com/rpg/ours/fe...rretbabies.htm

The kids all share a big cage and get along very well. Otto is our very patient alpha ferret, though little crazy Lizzy girl sometimes thinks she is the boss, and goes around jumping everyone and screaming when they do it back at her. Max will sometimes jump and gnaw on the kids when they are sleeping, but we figure its his way of getting them back for harassing him while everyone is awake. We also have a time out cage for the kids that need to be seperated at times, usually Max or Lizzy.

When they are awake, they are up and running around the house, terrorizing our cats, and visa versa. When they wind down, they usually end up asleep in the couch, which they have dug holes throughout. (Ive given up the idea of ever having a nice couch Ill just deal with a throw to cover the mess when people come over ). My husband and I have rooted them out of our much dug and destroyed couch and then trundle them one by one into their cage to sleep in peace and safety.

:bfly:

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 08:25 PM

So very cute. I like Max and Lizzy (but they are all very cute!)

Don't worry about overloading us on pictures - you should see all the frog pictures I just womped everyone with! LOL
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 08:17 PM

I like Magic, way cute! I loved the background, did you make it yourself?