1. Would this be helpful to new owners? Yes I think it would it is very general, BUT it gives enough information that new owners may not know.
2. Would this be helpful to fairly experienced owners? Honestly, probably not... it is all pretty basic information that the experienced owner most likely already knows.
3. How detailed is the brochure? Does it roughly cover subjects or does it go into good depth? It's adequate... pretty general... it does not go into any kind of depth... I noticed a few things left out that probably should/could have been mentioned: ie... adrenal disease is very common in older ferrets.
4. Is all the information in this brochure true and generally come from an unbiased standpoint? Yes from what I see everything is true & correct.
5. Is any of the information misleading? no, I didn't see anything misleading.
6. What do you like best about the brochure?
It gives brief information & the basics that EVERY ferret owner should know. The fact that everything was accurate is also a plus... because information tends to vary so much from different sources.
7. Would you hand this brochure out to people interested in ferrets? Absolutely! anything to help educate people with correct information they may not have known is worth handing out.
if you have any more questions let me know!!