Reintroduction to Eli - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 01:06 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Reintroduction to Eli

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b3...s/IMG_6277.jpg

Eli is one of the three ferrets I got from Florida while on vacation a little over a year and a half ago. When I got kicked out of my house in May, I had to find homes for the other two unfortunately. Eli just turned 2 years old on February 20th. The pet store I got him from kept all their animals in deplorable conditions. I reported them to PETA but I'm not sure of the outcome of the investigation.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 01:08 AM

he's cute
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 01:18 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

He's so fat, when I put him in the bathtub to swim, he can't even put his bottom down. He just floats. The other two weren't nearly that bad.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Guarded by Waffles

He really is cute

Christine
Mommy to:
2 cats: Suess and Jezebel
2 horses: Winter and Junior
3 dogs: Panda, Maggie, Snoopy

And the rest:
5 cows, a bull and one mean buffalo

Gone but not forgotten:
Jester, cat
Waffles, dog
Gunny, ferret

Check out
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-02-2007, 09:40 AM

Awww, he is very cute!
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-03-2007, 06:11 AM
The Title Fairy Was Here

awwww he's cute

Come see more of my fur babies at

Tags
pet store