sorry stupid question.... i think - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

sorry stupid question.... i think

I live in california and we can't have Ferrets here, now that being said i've noticed that some pet stores carry Ferret food & toys and what not. Iknow the toys can be used for different animals but my main question is why sell Ferret items if they aren't allowd here? yes i know nothing about Ferrets *blush* forgive me.

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 11:24 PM

Hrmm, no idea. Either the pet store is taking a stand against the illegality of ferrets in the state or its just something they have in their general inventory and didn't remove it for the state of CA. Is it a big chain store as opposed to a mom & pop pet store? That'd make more sense to me...
post #3 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 11:29 PM

im sure people have ferrets in ca even though it is illegal
I know I would still have one even if but im a rebell
Pluss my ferrets are my life
I love them way too much to let a little law stop me from keeping them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 11:36 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

That is strange. The toys could be for other pets too, but the food? That just reminded me, I still wonder about some of the shops out here, marijiuana is illegal (which is great!), but selling the pipes to smoke it isn't??? Strange world we live in.
post #5 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 11:39 PM

there is alot of mj out there they need pipes to smoke it with

I always thought if you wanna bust someone for mj just hang out at the pipe stores and fallow the people home lol

Technically they sell those pipes for tabacco
ya right as if
post #6 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 11:51 PM
Salamander Burgermuffin

ive always thought that about the pipes too,how easy it would be to follow someone from there to there house, or maybe even to there supplier.. those pipes wouldnt work very well for tobacco.. people say there for novelty use only, meaning your not expected to use it.. cuz you know.. every non marajuana smoking person wants to a pipe up on there shelf next to there knickknacks

My Furry Family
post #7 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 11:58 PM

lol
funny
the one i had wasn't a novelty
but im a good girl now and I dont know what your talking about lol
post #8 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 12:41 AM
Salamander Burgermuffin

heh yeah.. no one on this forum could possibly know anything about that..

My Furry Family
post #9 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 03:22 AM

Ok so this has nothing in the world to do with your thread but I just wanted to say that I love your rat. I used to have them. They are cool animals. Most people are disgusted by them but they are way cooler than a hamster. They don't usually bite like Hamsters do and you can play with them better b/c their easier to keep ahold of. I live in Alaska and their not allowed to sale colored rats here. I know its stupid. And I don't like the white ones with pink eyes b/c they look evil. lol
post #10 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Will It Ever Change?

the stupid question is one that's never asked

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #11 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 02:58 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

I've seen the food in Petco & petsmart but not everyone. My fave petstore is a mom & pop store but they only sell the toys and not the food. Maybe i should ask one of the clerks next time?

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #12 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 03:05 PM

Yep that's the same here where I live pet rats are illegal yet they still sell rat food and supplies. It's strange.
post #13 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 07:17 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

yea it is.....hhmmm the strange ways of petstores.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #14 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 05:36 PM

Question =]

That is not a stupid question...lol but the is very strange lmao i have never seen that before...and one more question...this is very stupid whya re you not allowed to have ferrets in cali? that is odd lmao...=/ ttyl!!! bii!!! =]

<33
post #15 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-13-2007, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Christen10 - thnx! thats Nazarath, He's a mommas boy, a friend of mine made a pic of him for me. I'm going to make it my avatar asap . I love rats too! (if you didn't guess lol).
Trackstar462 - i know huh!!! i guess they are Vermin? and can spread viruses I hate to sound mean but some people think rats are vermin too?? hhmm theres probably more to it than that, It's just what other ferret owners have told me?

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Tags
ferret food, pet rats, pet store, pet stores, rat food