~silly Happy Play Time~ - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Ferret Discussion Mischievous antics, missing items, and all else ferret.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 05:46 AM
LotsToLove

Lightbulb ~silly Happy Play Time~

Hi all you ferret folks out there!!

I thought it might be fun to write and share some of the crazy antics of our ferret kids!

From hiding everything that you have been searching for for the last two months, to bravely risking life and limb by riding a cat down the hall at full pace, to whatever mischievious thing your ferret kids might be doing now..

Lets hear about it!!

This should be sure to smiles on faces!!

Cheryl and her 7 Crazy-Crazies!!

:bouncey:

*That I will write stories about once I weed out a few really good chortlers!*

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-23-2002, 04:45 PM

Very good idea! I don't have any ferrets (yet :brow2: ) but I'm definetly looking forward to reading some ferret funnies!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-25-2003, 01:25 AM
Obsessed With Turtles

I saw this opportunity and HAD to take advantage of it!
was cleaning the house one afternoon and had the ferrets out playing while doing so. The normal routine was in order. Sissy sitting at my feet watching me as if she wanted to help and Snoopy pulling the dish towel off the cupboard and dragging it across the room (his way of helping?) That was all easily taken care of ... then it came time to vacuum the living room floor! Tigger was our protector! She decided that if Snoopy and Sissy can help so can she... she was chasing the vacuum cleaner like a dog! Whenever I stopped she would actually grab ahold of the rubber edging and bite into it almost as if to stop it! I have not laughed so hard in a LONG time! However I had to bring all this fun to a stop when she decided she wasn't winning that way so she would go to the next extreme ... the beater bar! (no she NEVER got under there! I picked her up at this point and held her until I finished vacuuming)
Just had to share! (here was the picture I was able to get before she got out of hand.)