Anyone here from england - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-30-2004, 11:51 AM Thread Starter

Question Anyone here from england

I've always loved these little fellows since I was like 9 or 10, I'm now 13 nearly 14 and still in love with them, but as I live in england they aren't that easy to get, petstores around me certainly won't sell them, any ideas where I can find them? I've did alot of research about them, but I'd still brush up on stuff before I got any, still need to save up, but also knowing the prices would be good.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-06-2004, 05:07 AM

Wink Re hedgehogs..

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamazumi
I've always loved these little fellows since I was like 9 or 10, I'm now 13 nearly 14 and still in love with them, but as I live in england they aren't that easy to get, petstores around me certainly won't sell them, any ideas where I can find them? I've did alot of research about them, but I'd still brush up on stuff before I got any, still need to save up, but also knowing the prices would be good.
Hi, I live in England, are you talking about the hedgehogs that live in gardens.. I find it weird that so many people abroad have them as pets.. Yet over here they live in our gardens.. I am not saying that I don't like them, in fact its quite the opposite, I love em! When I lived in London we had a family of hedgehogs, and we used to feed them.. I remember one night it had been snowing and I went out to the garden shed to feed my bunnies, I found one of the hedgehogs in the snow, I left him for a while, but kept checking on him.. After a while I went out and put him in a cardboard box, with some food and water.. and kept him in the shed for him to get warm, next morning I let him go.. After that he visited most nights.. I was sad to leave them when I moved.. In fact I should have taken them with me!

Tags
cardboard box