Hey Dena!!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-29-2003, 11:48 PM Thread Starter
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Arrow Hey Dena!!!!!

Does your wheel make an awful-plastic-on-metal-grinding noise? I think Grover has his wheel about worn out and it's making a really freaky squeaky-squaky-grinding noise. I need to get the vegetable oil out and grease up the wheel a bit because I can't sleep another night listening to it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2003, 07:03 PM

What kind of wheel do you have? I had a Wodent Wheel and my degu wound up wearing it out in just a few weeks.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2003, 10:24 PM Thread Starter

Ya, I think it's the same thing......Wobust Wodent Wheel.

Rhonda

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-11-2003, 10:43 PM
PT's Official Law Breaker

I saw some hedgehog wheels on a website recently and they looked like margarine/ice cream tubs!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2003, 11:57 AM

Actually remember I found one that Super Pet makes. It is a huge 12" solid plastic wheel that was even easier to clean than the Wodent Wheel. She didn't wear out the other one becuase she is very slow and she wasn't as "obsessed" with it as much as other hedgies are.

Just so you know, Isabella went to a new home, to people I know very well becuase she just wasn't getting the attention she needed here plus I didn't want to have her go through another cold winter in this house. She may become a momma but they haven't decided yet. I miss her so much but she is swarmed with love and attention now.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-12-2003, 02:20 PM Thread Starter

Actually I've been lucky. Grover doesn't poop in his wheel, not yet anyway. And yes, he obsessed with it.

Dena, I'm sorry to hear that you gave up Isabella, but I'm sure she will be very happy with her new family. I know you loved her and did what you thought was best.

Rhonda