Hey Everyone! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Hey Everyone!

Hey! How is everyone?
There hasnt been many new posts here! Need an update on everyones hogs! How are they? Maybe some pics??

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Caitlin
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-24-2004, 06:29 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I don't have a hedgie but I too looove to see pics of them!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 08:39 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Louie's been doing good. He cuddled in my shirt the other night while I was watching TV. Every once in a while he would stick his head out and check out what was going on but for the most part he just took a nap. LOL

I gave him some bananna last night....he grabbed it and ran in to his house. I sat there and waited...sure enough, as soon as he was done eating it, he came out to check if I was gonna give him something else. Little goofball!

I don't have any recent pictures but I'll take some this weekend.

How are your hogs doing Cait?

~ Jodi ~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

hha aww i have never tried banana, maybe they will like it!
My girls are great, they are up REALLY early now wheeling and running around, at like 8 pm, there usuall time to get up is 11 but i guess becasue its spring time?
Yah, thats about it besides i got crickets for them recently, haha they loved them. They made a weird purring/beating noise(like a really fast heart) when they smelt the crickets?? Any one elses do this? I was a good noise, hah but im not sure what it ment, becasue usually wen Bridget is happy she kinda squeaks a bit but this was different I will get pics up tomrow cuz im busy today! (getting my ear peirced haha)

Caitlin

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 10:08 PM
Playful Pup

Aprilla is dong great. She loves banana's, there her favorite. I brought her outside today for her first time, still a little cold here though, but she still came out of her ball to check things out. Can't wait till it's warm so she can play outside.

luvmyhedgie
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-25-2004, 10:55 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Yah i love summer and having them out side with me on the cooler days I cant wait!

Caitlin

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-26-2004, 11:33 PM
Romping Ratties

I have two hedgies, Speedy and Flower. I'll try to get some pics of them up shortly. I need to take some new ones of Speedy.

Here's a cute pic of Flower though, when she was a little baby.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 07:58 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Cute!

~ Jodi ~

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 08:25 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Awww what a cutie!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-27-2004, 01:14 PM
Romping Ratties

Thanks!