Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario, Canada
No do not use fancy 'crystal' littlers. If you hedghog ingests it, it could cause a
lot of harm.
You should also avoid clay littlers. They are dusty which can cause respirory issues. Clay littlers are also harmful if ingested, could end up getting alll over your hedghog. Clay hardens like concret.
Clay littlers also contain carcinogens which are harmful to you and your hedghog and they are harmful to the enviornment. I don't even use clay for my cat.
Stove pellets work well, so does Aspen