NEW HEDGEHOG!! wahoo it only took 3 months! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 06:59 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Talking NEW HEDGEHOG!! wahoo it only took 3 months!

Hey! I finaly got my new hedgehog! Her name is Lily and she is 6 months old! She's tan and brown in color and is quite huffy and puffy! I got her last Friday(4-14-06) at VIPets in Grand Rapids Michigan. In the week I've had heer she's gotten soooo much better! All wormed up to my family! I just love her! This is my first mammal besides a dog! Cause my dad is alergic to most other small mammals. She's just a ball( fun and literally a ball!).She loves being at a real home and away from the petstore! I'm glad she's home!
I don't know if these pics will work cause I don't fully know how to get them on. But hopefully it will!
Heres the pics( maybe and let me know if they show up or not.Thanks!):

Still waking up and wondering what I'm doing.
(linked)
Sniffing and wondering what the camera is.
(not linked)
Getting hufy and puffy towards the camera!So cute though!
(not linked)

~ animalchic24/7 ~
*God created even the smallest of creatures with amazing detail and design*
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 09:10 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

the pics aren't working for me, congrats on your new addition, hope to see the pics soon

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-22-2006, 09:12 PM
Suffers from Title Envy

no pics are working for me either! i cant wait to see. congratulations!!!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-23-2006, 10:53 AM
Part of the Pack

Congrats!! I own a hedgie myself..hehe I can't wait to see her! If you need help getting your pics up pm me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Hey thanks Firefly! I really need help eith gettng my pics up! How do I do it? Thanks for the help!

~ animalchic24/7 ~
*God created even the smallest of creatures with amazing detail and design*
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-29-2006, 04:21 AM
Part of the Pack

Oh, I'm sorry I didn't get back to you. I get busy and don't always have time to check posts here...

If you use Photobucket it's really easy to post and resize all your pics. Here's how..

Posting Pics
If you sign up www.photobucket.com you can submit your photos on there for free!Then once your photo is on there you look under it and you'll see three things: URL, TAG, and IMG. You need the third one, IMG. Then copy and paste the IMG into your post. Click preview to see if it worked. Then post it.

Resizing Pics
After you upload your pic from your computer you can click the Edit button above it. You will see the resizing option if you scroll down the page. Choose how much you want to resize the pic and click resize.

I hope that covers it all! Just tell me if ya have problems.