New pictures of Iggy! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 01:03 AM
Tamora

New pictures of Iggy!

Hey everybody, meet Iggy! I showed you guys a picture of him a while back (http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17011) and look how much he's grown! He's a sweety, and very well socialized. I picked him up the first day I brought him home and he'll only grouch and hiss at me until he sees (or smells I guess) who it is. And he poses nicely for photos!
I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to trim his nails... He's comfortable around me, but he's not the type to sit still. I can't even get him to ball up (he'd miss too much if he ever did!)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-04-2004, 09:44 AM
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Awwww, Iggy is growing up! Soo cute!

Louie is very easy to clip. He's very handleable (is that a word??). I just grab one of his little legs and hold it out and clip away. Some days he squirms more than others. I know that some owners have a hard time clipping though.

Here are some good links:
Hedgies.com
Hedgehogcentral.com

Good luck to you......let us know how it goes!

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-30-2004, 07:29 PM
Nan
Playful Pup

He's precious. Nail- trimming is one of the biggest challenges for hedgehog owners. Have you tried doing it during a bath so he can't ball up?
Diana
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-30-2004, 09:47 PM
I'll name him Squishy!!

i dont have any and dont know anything about nail trimming but i do know that he is soooo adorable!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've been frosted!

Interested in Photography or Art? Want to show off your pictures or artwork? Please join the

Tags
sit still