Pet African Hedgehogs - A Basic Guide to Care - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-06-2009, 08:48 PM Thread Starter

Pet African Hedgehogs - A Basic Guide to Care

Hey everyone,

I've attached a sample (watermarked) copy of my hedgehog care book I finished recently. It is currently the most up to date book available, and free for viewing online. I'm waiting on a few copyright things before I make it available for purchase from Blurb - I'm not charging anything, anyone who wants a hard copy can print their own or pay the printing/shipping price from Blurb. It is 8x10 inches, 92 pages, softcover.

I hope others will enjoy it and find it useful. If anyone has questions/comments feel free to email me at [email protected].

Please do NOT copy any of my hard work. Except for the pictures that belong to the people credited in the beginning of the book, all of the content is mine.

EDIT: It's not going to let me attach the file, the size limit is 60kb. The book is 17,757kb. LOL!

http://www.hedgehogcentral.com/forum...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

The bottom of this page has the attachment that opens properly. You will need Adobe Reader 6.0 or later to view it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2009, 08:27 AM
Playful Pup

Thank you so much! I'm getting my first hedgehog today and I'm sure this book will come in handy, thank you
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-19-2010, 10:50 AM

This is going to come in SO handy. I just got my new hedgehog and while google is a great source for information, everything is so wishy washy. I can never be sure what source to trust! So thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 10-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Newborn Pup

wow! i have just spent most of the day reading your book here, it has answerd everyquestion i had, what a great source of info, thanks for sharing it with us

any animal will bite if mistreated or provocted , my chair is just my transport, i have a voice of my own
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tags
african, book, care, hedgehog, pet