Sassy! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2004, 09:25 AM Thread Starter
I Think I Need a Bigger Bear

Sassy!

Did ya'll get a hedgie?

~ Jodi ~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2004, 11:44 AM
Miss New Booty

Yah Yah! We wanna know, girl!

~* Jackie *~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2004, 12:02 PM

LOL we didnt get a hedgie, we got two of them. I will get some pics of them later. There is Ivory and Ebony, they are male and female and were in a cage together we have sperated them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-20-2004, 12:12 PM
Miss New Booty

Ohhh wow you got 2!! I can't wait to see the pics!

~* Jackie *~

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 08:57 AM Thread Starter

How have they been doing Marie? Everything going ok?

Have they discovered their wheels yet? Man, does Louie love his wheel!

~ Jodi ~

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 09:51 AM

We bought them a wheel but neither show interest in it, Ivory plays with a little squeaky hedgehodge that we got her, Ebony is pretty shy, if he is out and someone walks into the room he runs back into his igloo. They are eating the new food and leaving the briskys in the bowl LOL.

We gave them fleece blankets yesterday Ebony took his into igloo with him but Ivory doesnt want anything to do with hers .

Ivory loves to rearrange her furniture, she pulled her feed bowl and her potty into the middle of the cage sometime during the night LOL
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 08:38 PM Thread Starter

Give 'em time (with the wheel). Did they have one at their previous home? If not it may take them some time to try it. It took Louie quite a while (a month or two) but now he runs on it every night for the last few years!

It's so cute how they love to surround themselves when they sleep. Louie will pull in all kinds of things to surrond himself. I have a bunch of blankies (fleece) that I rotate around. I buy the fleece remenents at really good prices. I made some hedgie bags for him even (I'm not good with sewing! lol).

Give them some time to get used to their new surroundings. They'll come around.

~ Jodi ~

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 11-22-2004, 09:12 PM

The only thing that was in the aquarium with them was a food bowl and a little tiny (hamster size) igloo.

We took Ivory out of the aquarium today and put her in a wire cage (solid bottom), we had put Ebiny in his cage as soon as they got here.

Ebony crawls under his blankie, Ivory is now laying on hers (I put it under her igloo). My son seems to think that Ivory is pregnant, he said that her belly feels lumpy.

Tags
food bowl, wire cage