Scarlette you are never gonna believe this! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-15-2003, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

Exclamation Scarlette you are never gonna believe this!

I went into the petstore today and Superpet has made new wheels made of solid plastic for only $12.99. i couldn't believe it! They had all the sizes to from little mouse to the 12" one for chins and big rats which is kinda stupid because most of these animals would chew it right up. It looks okay, yes I bought it to try it out. I figured it couldn't hurt to have two wheels. It looks like it might be a little easier to clean than the one we have but I don't know if the construction is as solid. Well we shall see!

How is little Grover doing these days?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-16-2003, 02:43 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Hey! I was just going to post that he learned last night how to use his wheel! It was kind of funny because he had some food in there and I could hear it rattle all night. I was going to take him out of the wheel so I could get the food out but I didn't want to bother him with his new discovery. When I got up this morning, I peeked in his cage and he was sleeping in the wheel.

Ya, it figures about finding a similar wheel or better one at a lower price. That always happens to me. I buy something and find the same thing or something better at a lower price. I like to pay more and get less!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.