soft blankie - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hedgehog Discussion Huffing & puffing, curious noses, balls of quills, and all else hedgie.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

Wink soft blankie

I found some left over fleece fabric I used to make the ferrets hammocks with... PERFECT hedgie blanket size!! It stays is her igloo where she she sleeps... she LOVES it!
(I snapped this picture a little to late so all you get is a foot)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-01-2003, 09:57 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

I also switched bedding... I am now using cell-sorb (some of you already knew that though) (I just found pictures I meant to post before & forgot to)
Here is her new setup with the new bedding, it looks soo different! (notice her new frog in the corner )
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-02-2003, 07:24 AM

They love that fleece don't they?? For being such prickly guys they sure like a soft blankie!!

I love the frog!!!! And the cage looks great. Isn't that Cellsorb stuff great???? My other stuff is almost ready to be changed out so I'm gonna be able to get the Cellsorb back (thank god!).

When Sharon was here and I went to show her Louie, we lifted up the igloo and there he was surrounded by all his stuffed animals! LOL What a goofball!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-02-2003, 10:43 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Oh how cute is that???

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-07-2003, 09:52 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Awwww! I don't know how I missed this. How cute!

I have a piece of a soft sweatshirt for Grover. I love watching him crawl under it and cover himself up.

Since it's been kind of cold here lately, we turned on the furnace. One end of Grover's cage hangs above the heat register. Needless to say he spends the majority of his time on that end now....usually all sprawled out. He doesn't even bother to cover up with his blanket.

Rhonda

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarlette
....usually all sprawled out. He doesn't even bother to cover up with his blanket.
Splatting! Isn't that the cutest??? The first time I saw Louie like that I almost died laughing!

Kay, have you seen Widget splatting yet? Sprawled out on her belly with her legs sticking straight out?

I'll try to post a pic of Louie doing it later...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 08:59 AM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

NO! she always curls up in her house so I never see her sleep as soon as I lift the igloo she waks up huffs at me & curls into a ball.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 09:31 AM

How cute!

Do hedgies like to cuddle with stuffed animals or chew on them?
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 09:38 AM

Laurie, my hedgie has never chewed on any of his stuffed animals but he LOVES to cuddle with them!!!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 10-08-2003, 09:46 AM

Sounds very adorable, a hedgie that loves to cuddle!

Tags
stuffed animal, stuffed animals